Daily play reward: 100 fragments

(Aazhyd) #1

Anybody else agree that “winning” 100 fragments twice a week is a dull, uninspired and uninspiring reward?

At least throw in some random part, so that you have a small chance of winning like 1000 or 10,000 fragments or maybe gold. 100 fragments is close to nothing. It doesn’t motivate me at all, I already got 40,000+ fragments.

I also think that rewards should be progressive. So if you play more days in a row, you get better rewards. Right now only the 7th is a real progressive reward. The rest is just meh.

What do you think?

(Da_Mummy) #2

And the fragment cases are practically pointless I mean at maximum you get 165 Fragments out that case
So 100 Fragments in a week as daily play 3 times plus minus 7 cases that you get for your 7 sessions over the week for every day play meaning at best you get 1455 fragments if you play every day and get the max amount of fragments per case opened. Which is peanuts in comparison to the 20k plus that I already have.
It’s pretty pathetic.

(woodchip) #3

Yes it is a bad reward.

They need to either get more generous or more creative with their rewards in general. Hopefully the new gun customization whatever system will add some convenient small level prizes to hand out in these cases. Fragments are an OK reward but they can’t be the primary drop.

(K1X455) #4

You haven’t had the experience of rolling a 1000 fragment on your level up yet

(GatoCommodore) #5

100 fragment is waaaay better than a lead.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #6

@GatoCommodore said:
100 fragment is waaaay better than a lead.

Anything is better than a lead.

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #7

@OmeletteFromOuterSpace said:
Anybody else agree that “winning” 100 fragments twice a week is a dull, uninspired and uninspiring reward?

At least throw in some random part, so that you have a small chance of winning like 1000 or 10,000 fragments or maybe gold. 100 fragments is close to nothing. It doesn’t motivate me at all, I already got 40,000+ fragments.

I also think that rewards should be progressive. So if you play more days in a row, you get better rewards. Right now only the 7th is a real progressive reward. The rest is just meh.

What do you think?

To be honest I have to agree that its a worthless reward (I myself have over 80,000 fragments, last I checked). I’d rather have it be an RNG case of useful rewards, as opposed to fragments, as the final daily reward and have the current one replace the fragment cases.

(azz_abdr) #8

All fragments rewards is too small for new players.
To craft a card you need 165, but you can only get 100 three times a week and get 20 once every 3 matches.

Even Lead & Iron didn’t come with “decent augments” I think they are more rewarding to new players. Before removal of Lead & Iron they can actually get or craft at least a single card every 3-5 match, now they have to grind 3 times longer because Bronze is more expensive both fragments and credits.

Most new players prefer full auto weapon, crafting an Iron for Aura is cheaper than bronze, the times to craft a desirable weapon card for merc is somewhat painful, now the price is even higher, they have to grind longer to can actually enjoy the game.

I think the fragment case should be contain at least half of the possible craft-able cards (about 85 fragments), and daily rewards should be 165 at minimum, so players can actually craft a card from it.

(Splicerrr) #9

They should include weapon kits, and crafting kits in daily play. Let’s say 1 or 2 a day. Since weapon kits are absolutely useless right now, and almost impossible to obtain. Plus, you need 45 to get a guranteed weapon on a cobalt which is insane. They should give out weapon kits more, cause man do I have shit luck with crafting, and lots of people probably do as well.

(kopyright) #10

I am still waiting for a good reason to use all my weapon kits, so no thanks.