Daily Play Bonuses Fixed!

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all,

Daily Play Bonuses have now been fixed! Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue. Log in between now and Tuesday to get 5 Final Assault Equipment Cases free.

• London (GMT, UTC): 12:00 Thursday, August 17th - 07:00 Thursday, August 22nd
  • Los Angeles (PDT): 04:00 Thursday, August 17th - 23:00 Thursday, August 21st
  • Sydney (AEDT): 21:00 Thursday, August 17th - 16:00 Thursday, August 22nd

Enjoy!
shoe.

(Dr_Plantboss) #2

How exactly has it “been fixed?”

I would appreciate knowing HOW it works, as it’s a little bit… confusing.

(TitaniumRapture) #3

So does it mean we will finally see these improved drop rates for reward cases or did you completele change their content?

(DB Genome editor) #4

For a lot of people the new daily reward was not available when the timer expired but only 24h after they had claimed their previous reward, I’m guessing this is what got fixed.

Would still like to see the drop odds on these cases like they are shown on all the other ones.

(OwynTyler) #5

the real “fix” would be getting rid of these new super MK X cases (actually camouflaged renamed usual worst kind of cases)

(JonBongNoJovi) #6

5 more lead cards , is thanks in order here ?

(TitaniumRapture) #7

@JonBongNoJovi said:
5 more lead cards , is thanks in order here ?

Laugh is more suitable.

(RED3Y3) #8

These cases are a waste of time if ask me just standard with a different name on them an look.

(Mc1412013) #9

@Dr_Plantboss said:
How exactly has it “been fixed?”

I would appreciate knowing HOW it works, as it’s a little bit… confusing.

There was other rarities in the cases they had to remove to make 100% lead too many people were getting higher rarities lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

(bgyoshi) #10

I don’t get it

• People complain about having too many credits and not enough stuff to craft with

Response: SD changes rewards to give both credits and stuff to junk for crafting, with a chance of getting useful cards. 3 days are credits, 4 days are crafting stuff

• People complain they aren’t getting enough credits and don’t want stuff to craft with

Logic???

SD, thanks for continually listening to us whine and making all this progress and changes. This game has improved exponentially from where it was last year, or even in the first quarter of this year. Can’t wait to see what’s lined up for the fall and winter!

(Deleius) #11

@bgyoshi said:
I don’t get it

• People complain about having too many credits and not enough stuff to craft with

Response: SD changes rewards to give both credits and stuff to junk for crafting, with a chance of getting useful cards. 3 days are credits, 4 days are crafting stuff

• People complain they aren’t getting enough credits and don’t want stuff to craft with

Logic???

SD, thanks for continually listening to us whine and making all this progress and changes. This game has improved exponentially from where it was last year, or even in the first quarter of this year. Can’t wait to see what’s lined up for the fall and winter!

What is there not to get? With the old system you could have bought those four crap-cases, that you call “stuff to craft with”, and have more credits left to spent on even more cases, or on Bronze-Loadouts, or safe the credits for events or for new mercs. Also you had the choise what you wanted to do.
People want Weapon Kits and stuff, not a hand full scraps/fragments from leadcards.

(TitaniumRapture) #12

@bgyoshi said:
I don’t get it

Logic???

Problem is that all these cases look like usual equipment cases. So first day you obtain 1500 credits and then you receive case which seems to be worth 1000. There seems to be no progression in reward more likely decrease in value. You got no chance to guess drop rate for each rarity because it is not obvious at all. If this is supposed to motivate us to play every day then there is almost no motivation.

And I think crafting week and some other events already fixed a lot of accounts with million credits. :slight_smile:

(bgyoshi) #13

@Deleius said:

What is there not to get? With the old system you could have bought those four crap-cases, that you call “stuff to craft with”, and have more credits left to spent on even more cases, or on Bronze-Loadouts, or safe the credits for events or for new mercs. Also you had the choise what you wanted to do.

I mean yeah I could have gone to the store and spent 10k on a single equipment case while I earn 2k+missions for a total net loss.

Or I can just can an extra free case instead of having to buy it. Now I have more credits to spend on crafting events, free scrap to spend on crafting events. Perfect!

@TitaniumRapture said:

Problem is that all these cases look like usual equipment cases. So first day you obtain 1500 credits and then you receive case which seems to be worth 1000. There seems to be no progression in reward more likely decrease in value. You got no chance to guess drop rate for each rarity because it is not obvious at all. If this is supposed to motivate us to play every day then there is almost no motivation.

Sounds like they can easily tweak the drop rates for the Mk cases. But I don’t hear people asking for that, I see “get rid of the entire system and just give us credits only plz”

And I think crafting week and some other events already fixed a lot of accounts with million credits. :slight_smile:

And solved nothing about the credit earning rate, which is what people complained about. They were earning credits too fast and couldn’t spend them. They were given a few events to spend them on… and that’s it. Now they’ll just earn the mil right back.

(Dr_Plantboss) #14

@Mc1412013
Is that what was “fixed”?

I thought it meant that the timer was screwed up and they “fixed” it. I was also asking for clarification on how the timer actually works.
(Eg, does it reset 24 hours after completion, or once every 24 hours at a set time?)

@stayfreshshoe I would appreciate if you could tell me as I know I’m not the only one with this question either.

(Mc1412013) #15

@Dr_Plantboss said:
@Mc1412013
Is that what was “fixed”?

I thought it meant that the timer was screwed up and they “fixed” it. I was also asking for clarification on how the timer actually works.
(Eg, does it reset 24 hours after completion, or once every 24 hours at a set time?)

@stayfreshshoe I would appreciate if you could tell me as I know I’m not the only one with this question either.

I doubt it was the fix but then again who knows bet they let there vip crew know what the fix was. Guess i will have to ninja through redit see if they said any thing there

(TitaniumRapture) #16

@bgyoshi said:

@Deleius said:

Sounds like they can easily tweak the drop rates for the Mk cases. But I don’t hear people asking for that, I see “get rid of the entire system and just give us credits only plz”

And solved nothing about the credit earning rate, which is what people complained about. They were earning credits too fast and couldn’t spend them. They were given a few events to spend them on… and that’s it. Now they’ll just earn the mil right back.

MKII and MKIII are iron and above and MKIV is bronze and above (its in new vid).

(kopyright) #17

Apparently the fix also reset the progress bar. I logged in before 9PM and it told me I had to wait another half hour before I could start claiming the MK4 case, and now I am back to the first.

(hawkeyeguy99) #18

Geeze people. Y’all are complaining about something that’s REALLY not that important. The details are in the dev video on YT if you actually cared to go watch it. Thank you for putting in the work recently Shoe and SD, y’all are killing it despite my sorrow to see Execution go.

(Mc1412013) #19

@hawkeyeguy99 said:
Geeze people. Y’all are complaining about something that’s REALLY not that important. The details are in the dev video on YT if you actually cared to go watch it. Thank you for putting in the work recently Shoe and SD, y’all are killing it despite my sorrow to see Execution go.

They didnt say execution was dead. It sounds more like its going to be in a coma for a while.

(KeithTalent) #20

How is it fixed? Every time I get to the 7th day and wait for my case, it resets and gives me 1,500 credits. Has happened three weeks in a row.