Credit Farm Efficiently (Unscripted)

(cannyIbis) #1

(N8o) #2

First off: What the hell is wrong with your UI?! That’s an abomination.

Also, not trying to be mean or anything, but here is some criticism:

1. You really should script out what you are saying. Otherwise, the video becomes unorganized.

2. Maybe put some info on what you are saying on the video. Like, on screen to help us understand the stats you are throwing out towards us. That would be really helpful.

(cannyIbis) #3

[quote=“Raw;37969”]First off: What the hell is wrong with your UI?! That’s an abomination.

Also, not trying to be mean or anything, but here is some criticism:

1. You really should script out what you are saying. Otherwise, the video becomes unorganized.

2. Maybe put some info on what you are saying on the video. Like, on screen to help us understand the stats you are throwing out towards us. That would be really helpful.[/quote]

lol Thanks for the FeedBack. An my UI config was moved slightly together then what the site displayed, but I like it because all I have to do is look at my map and I see everything at once. Like for some odd reason my mind is able to see each number organize and the map centered.

In my mind when I play I see it like this:

Time/Spawn Time____________Ammo/Ability Timer
Health_
Map

=P I’m just weird like that, but if they fix the site so that the UI is the exact same as it will be in the game I will set it up like that.
Had to put the _ to keep the spacing

(Zaris) #4

i didnt understand anything about guide.

u say credit farm and advising get xp for it.

so i think all know this already?

(cannyIbis) #5

[quote=“Zaris;40366”]i didnt understand anything about guide.

u say credit farm and advising get xp for it.

so i think all know this already?[/quote]

The more XP you get the more credit you earn.