CRAFTING WEEK : 13 - 20 FEBUARY. NOW ON !

(Eox) #1

Just in case you guys missed it.

https://www.dirtybomb.com/news/crafting-week-2/

(Ptiloui) #2

Inb4 new players asking “What are lead and iron cards ?” :smiley:

(TheStrangerous) #3

Correct me if I;m wrong, but there will be no gen 3 cards?
If so, does it mean they’ll update current ones with new weapons for older mercs? Will it be a replacement or more loadout cards than 9?

(Xenithos) #4

NOOOOOOOO I JUST SACKED ALL MY LEADS AND IRONS 4 DAYS AGO
Edit: FUDGE

(ThePigVomit) #5

Time to recycle!

(n-x) #6

@Xenithos said:

And that’s the nonsense people get so frustrated with. We beg for better communication and they promise they will improve the communication. They just can’t tell us everything because stuff is not finalized enough to make public. How on earth was a crafting week not finalized enough? Was it not possible to mention it in the video last Thursday?

(Ptiloui) #7

@n-x said:

@Xenithos said:

And that’s the nonsense people get so frustrated with. We beg for better communication and they promise they will improve the communication. They just can’t tell us everything because stuff is not finalized enough to make public. How on earth was a crafting week not finalized enough? Was it not possible to mention it in the video last Thursday?

While I agree with what you said, the only two real reasons I can see for not telling us it was coming are to make a surprise (flop), or they encountered other problems with next update and they pushed a crafting week on the late to make us entertain while we wait.

This being said, it’s not the first time they do this, And it makes me laugh that people still recycle all their cards before a crafting week (I fell in this trap once, they won’t trap me anymore :D)

(K1X455) #8

spent 20 crafting kits, got duplicate, re rolled, got duplicate again, changed merc, got duplicate again, changed merc got a good Guardian, 300k credits down, 4 PoS cobalts and lost a lot of fragments.

Capital F for FRUSTRATION

(ThePigVomit) #9

You didn’t

@K1X455 said:
spent 20 crafting kits, got duplicate, re rolled, got duplicate again, changed merc, got duplicate again, changed merc got a good Guardian, 300k credits down, 4 PoS cobalts and lost a lot of fragments.

You didn’t ‘lose’ any fragments as long as you recycle the dupes this week. Just credits blown.

It definitely would be really nice if you rolling as duplicate to get one complimentary re-roll.

Cobalt dupes are about as bad as SE dupes.

#feelsbadman

(Xenithos) #10

@K1X455 said:

Sorry dude, we use the incredibly easy to use “Markdown” shorthand bbcode not the full BBCode. You must conform to these codes because we already have them and have had them for a while. :frowning: