Could we get a few more seconds in the CMM lobby please?

(kopyright) #1

Right now the time span between actually knowing which side/map you are on and the start of the match only allows for changing one merc due to the slow responsitivity of the UI. Most of the time that’s not a problem, but every now and then you might want to switch more than one merc per match.

If you are really fast you can start switching a second merc but the timer runs out before your party gets updated for the current match. Your selection still gets carried over to the next lobby screen, though.

(DB Genome editor) #2

Agree. I know people keep complaining about all the delays before you can get in-game, but this is one that is actually useful and right now you just don’t have any time to adjust your lineup based on the map/side, never mind check out the rest of your team’s composition to adjust accordingly :frowning:

(Da_Mummy) #3

Exactly
I mean why would you use Arty on Underground or an offensive engineer on an CDA Chapel for example.

(Demonic_Muff1n) #4

@Da_Mummy said:
Exactly
I mean why would you use Arty on Underground or an offensive engineer on an CDA Chapel for example.

yeah i’ve seen a lot of ppl use arty and outdoor fire supports in underground. the offensive engi on chapel i can understand due to the repairing of the ev. I dont see the point of an engi on the defensive team on chapel though.