Containment War Giveaway Event!

(Juja) #21

I have a dilemma , I’m saving for Stoker (Third merc that can equip the Stark Ar, my favourite weapon, Molotov Grenades…), but this “deal” with Phoenix 's too good (Obsidian Card,Two elite cases…) I don’t know what to do :frowning:

http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/zorrito/www.MessenTools.com-th_PyongPreguntandoseNegro.gif

(kibloy) #22

awww yiss

(Dieu-Sama) #23

The obsidian Pheonix loadout, t’will be necessarily the KE81 or a random out of all his 9’s ?

(FizzySpaceJuice) #24

Can we expect more of these obsidian card events for future merc releases?

(RyePanda) #25

@MissMurder So everyone will with Phoenix will get an Obsidian Phoenix card, is it a random one of the 9? Are there 2 possibilities? will it only be that one that is shown? Because he has about 3 good cards and it’d be a massive disappointment to get a useless one.

(MissMurder) #26

@Fizzy I’m sure we will do other things but probably far and few between! We want them to remain special.

(LCTR) #27

(Yes) #28

That will be a nice birthday present. :smiley:

(LCTR) #29

(Stynzerman) #30

Saaweet!! Phoenix in the right hands is very helpful to the team!!

(Hazzy) #31

I main phoenix since the release of phoenix so yeah i love this! If it is the card showing on the pic with the perks showing il love it even more, since that is my favorit loadout card combination for phoenix <3

(DMaster2) #32

Wow you guys are great! Will the loadout card fixed or random?

(Runeforce) #33

(Drcipres) #34

Maybe a reason to play phoenix, show that sweet card and whatever i get from the cases, btw i’ll have a week to log in after the update right ?

(cornJester) #35

OMG thank you so much @MissMurder and everyone at Splash Damage and Nexon who was involved in this! Phoenix is my favorite medic by far and I have always wanted an obsidian card but came to the game too late to get the ones from the closed beta. This is perfect!

(Rihaad) #36

nice (°-°)/

(Lumi) #37

That’s some nice stuff! Christmas before Christmas almost!

(RainbowTrout) #38

This is going to be pretty sweet!!!

(tactfulReply) #39

@MissMurder You need to have purchased Phenix card teeth get?

(cornJester) #40

You don’t have to purchase any cards but you do have to purchase Phoenix himself.