loading maps/D:/Games/Doom
WARNING: Couldn’t load map file: ‘maps/D:/Games/Doom’
------------- Warnings ---------------
during running dmap…
WARNING: Couldn’t load map file: ‘maps/D:/Games/Doom’
1 warnings

these paths are not correct at all and he keeps wondering there

(Marac) #2

i’m not sure if i remember correctly, but i had the same problem. Try to save your map at that location and then try to compile it. Sounds crazy but i think that worked for me.

(lyjw0106) #3

电话录音系统价格电话录音系统声讯电话录音录音电话机电话录音设备

(stuv920) #4

http://www.bapeshoeshop.comNike air Max tnNike shoxPuma shoesUgg boots very cheapnike shox

(yoyogongzuo) #5

A country doctor went way out to the boondocks to deliver a baby.It was so far out, there was no electricity. When the doctor arrived, no one was home except for the laboring mother and her 5-year-old child. The doctor instructed the child to hold a lantern high so he could see, while he helped the woman deliver the baby.The child did so, the mother pushed and after a little while, the doctor lifted the newborn baby by the feet and spanked him on the bottom to get him to take his first breath.The doctor then asked the 5-year-old what he thought of the baby.Hit him again, the 5-year-old said. He shouldnt have crawled up there in the first place! -----------------A bad penny always comes back.More Games,joke,SWG credits and famous. Click http://www.ygscn.net. You will get more.

(lmno690) #6

Louis Vuitton Graffiti Speedy 30 Greens Pink Orange09 Louis Vuitton Handbags New Arrivals:Now free Gift for you to choose on any orderGo and visit www.wendyluxury.comEmail: sale@wendyluxury.comMSN: wentingt@hotmail.comTEL: 1-347-410-9089 fake handbags , replica Louis Vuitton , replica Gucci purses,fake designer handbags ,Chanel inspired handbags ,replica purses ,replica Chanel handbag,fake Gucci bags,Chanel inspired handbags,replica Chanel handbag,replica hermes handbag,replica PRADA handbag,replica CHLOE handbag

(bigpipe) #7

Forgive me for the newbie post, but i do not know much about linker errors. But initng compile fails.

Code: