Community Game Nights?

(nephandys) #261

[QUOTE=SinDonor;344047]Hit me up on XBL: SinDonor

I’ve played a few times with H0RSE, maybe we met then??[/QUOTE]
We played together over the weekend. 9PM pacific is 12AM my time so that’s why I wouldn’t be on then during the week :frowning: Most of the people I’ve been playing with log off around 10:30-11PM EST. Which is only 7:30-8PM pacific.

(SinDonor) #262

I can usually get online around 6pm PST, but recently, with the sunny weather we’ve been having here in Seattle, I’ve been riding my bike to work and not getting home till 630ish. Then, walk the dog and eat grub, and it’s 8pm.

I’ll try to leave work early today, by 5pm, and I drove today since it was raining this morning. SO, as long as traffic ain’t killer, I’ll be online by 630pm.

Woot.

(GLUGLUG) #263

yea I’d say we caused a few rage fits last night.
Prolly a few trade-ins too!:frowning:
Lately on defense we’ve been holding them at the first obj. till roughly 1 min left,
then we just stop and see if they can get it. If they do then it’s 5-8 more minutes of
slaughter for them!:smiley:

(SinDonor) #264

[QUOTE=GLUGLUG;344166]yea I’d say we caused a few rage fits last night.
Prolly a few trade-ins too!:frowning:
Lately on defense we’ve been holding them at the first obj. till roughly 1 min left,
then we just stop and see if they can get it. If they do then it’s 5-8 more minutes of
slaughter for them!:D[/QUOTE]

I actually like that gameplan. If I’m on the butt-kicking team on Defense, I’m happy to let the attackers get past the first obj with a minute to go, so then we can play another 5-10 mins.

XP! YEAH!

(Dresgar) #265

Maybe we can do Tough as Nails next sunday?

(wolfnemesis75) #266

I am up for that. I am on at 9pm most nights. Just invite me. I’ve helped tons of peeps get that cheevo.

(nephandys) #267

I’m always game. If you mean Sunday 6/26 I’m available, but on 7/3 I’ll be out of the area at 4th of July stuff till I don’t know when.

(wolfnemesis75) #268

After you signed out, it got hot last night! Every match went down to the wire. 8v8 the whole way. Crazy stuff. But fun as heck. We lost SecT with 22 seconds left when 2 minutes before that Nechy was down in front of the win-point. We fought them off and had to dodge bullets from the Spawn Turret. :smiley:

(SinDonor) #269

Yeah, THAT was nuts! Sooooo close. I was doing my best impersonation of a bullet sponge. I was laying down caltrops and hopping around near the Jersey walls trying to get them to focus on me instead of healing Nechy. Oh well.

(nephandys) #270

Sounds great! I was there for that Sec Tower match I think. Unless the same thing happened to you guys 2x. I imagine I’ll be on tonight, Friday is usually packed, not sure when I’ll be on though.

(SinDonor) #271

I got hockey after work tonight. I may be on by 10-11pm but I’ll most-likely be at the bar.

Be on tomorrow around noon - 4pm PST and then Sunday during the day.

(wolfnemesis75) #272

We need to get some serious action planned for when this sick-ass DLC drops! We need to set this up ahead of time. On the night this goes live, we set up some full parties to get this party started right. See ya tonight in the meantime.

(its al bout security) #273

might not make it… im really depressed with all the pc whining HOES.

im also tired of all the negative feedback and all the, we want free stuff greed crap.:confused:+:(

(nephandys) #274

[QUOTE=its al bout security;344974]might not make it… im really depressed with all the pc whining HOES.

im also tired of all the negative feedback and all the, we want free stuff greed crap.:confused:+:([/QUOTE]
Solution: Stay off the forums and keep playing Brink :wink:

(its al bout security) #275

bit of sarcasm there i will never leave these forums till i get atleast till i get in my 10,000 posts of anti troll syrum

(Jess Alon) #276

Lago. Hit me with some rep rape. So we can rep rape while we rep the idiots who are trying to rep while they are repping up in the rep rapathon.

(its al bout security) #277

get to the reppa! or something, like lolz sec has the lulz be boat we have the the rep boat.

(wolfnemesis75) #278

Can we conquer the DLC together? Be ready!

(its al bout security) #279

just got mike prepare yourself for the most annoying voice of all time

(wolfnemesis75) #280

ooooooooooh no! Are you serious? You finally got a mic…

the world just exploded. :eek: