Clown

(BushWanker) #1

Health: 185
Movement: 380
Primary: old fashioned rifle that has similar specs to the Driess.
Secondary: Poison Dart blaster.
Melee: Chain saw or axe
Ability: pie dispendor: if you get within range it through a pie in the enemies face and doubles as a ammo station.
It blindes enemies for 7 seconds and
Has no cool down as long as it doesn’t get blown up or destroyed.
Then has 35 second cool down.
Ability #2 : cotton candy which slowes down enemies movement.
And it is very hard to see, to use just place on path for enemies to walk on and get slowed down.
And this merc looks like a classic clown

(HunterAssassin5) #2

Primary: old fashioned rifle that has similar specs to the Driess.

why not the dreiss then?

Secondary: Poison Dart blaster.

hmmmmno. first of all, while weapon suggestions are okay, this does 2 things wrong:
first of all, it’s more of an ability than a weapon
second of all, you didnt do your f*cking research again and looked up the fact that poison is a HUGE no-no around here.

Melee: Chain saw or axe

facepalm
look here, think about it this way: why? why the fck? would a career mercenary take a chainsaw into a battlefield peppered with automatic weapons, long-distance precision rifles and explosives of every size? it’s just a fcking fuel tank begging to be shot apart. same to the fireax, just take a bloody knife, an ax is just unnecessary weight

Ability: pie dispendor: if you get within range it through a pie in the enemies face and doubles as a ammo station.

sigh
i am seriously considering just ignoring every “idea” you post from now onwards, mate.

Ability #2 : cotton candy which slowes down enemies movement.
And it is very hard to see, to use just place on path for enemies to walk on and get slowed down.
And this merc looks like a classic clown

throws hands into air
ive decided.

(Mr-Penguin) #3

Unsure if troll or serious.

(yesser) #4

without getting too sarcastic how would loadout work ? you need 3 diffrent primary and secondary in every merc

(BushWanker) #5

Lol, M8s this is a troll suggestment.

(HunterAssassin5) #6

perfect. PERFECT. time to flag every “merc suggestion” you made!

grumble

i wont, but i sure damn wish there were a mute button that works here.

i know this kind of person. he’ll continue posting random stupid ideas until something sort of works. best to just ignore him.

(BushWanker) #7

M8 I was actually serious about this merc.
The fact is DB is in a badway so it needs development, and they don’t don’t seem to wanna release Turtle so I guess anymerc may be cool.
So I was just scraping my mind for idea’s.
Check out my new suggestion “Data”.

(SweetGenocide) #8

@TheRyderShotgun thumbs up

(Dysfnal) #9

Data definitely fits DB, actually, but his abilities overlap with other mercs, and he’s hindered a bit more than he should be