Check out my Youtube video? :D

(Illuminatiiiiii) #1

This is my first Dirty Bomb video! Plz check it out? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSxS0dgXJB8

(hawkeyeguy99) #2

So THIS is what those level 7 Vasilli’s are doing all the time…

(Meeperderp) #3

HhaahahahhA! lol well everyone ahs to start somewhere dont they?

(Soerbert) #4

Alright so after watching the whole thing ive got a few things to say. I hope you can take this as constructive criticism.

Your gameplay was not really interesting. You scored second to last in your team. Want to know why? Dirty Bomb is a team based game with objectives; its not team deathmatch. You might want to develop more skills than just getting kills. Do the objective/ support your team and keep track of everything around you (throw the Heartbeat Sensor more often for a start). I noticed that at around 2:10 you were waiting for the enemies coming from the left. Pay attention to the messages that sometimes pop up. At 1:40 your team captured the forward spawn so the enemies spawn behind the wall and come from the top.

Also something that confused me was the title. When exactly did you destroy Ricepower? he killed you almost as many times as you killed him (about 3-5 times).
Maybe make your next videos a frag montage or something similar since you like getting kills and cut the rest of the gameplay. Its pretty tiring to see die and wait for respawn so often (especially when you die right after respawning).

But in the end i like that you created somthing for this comunity. Its good to see that people make something for something they like. I dont want to demoralize you and hope to see more stuff from you.