(DrFunkenstein) #21

Check your PM BlueRed!

Dr. Funkenstein

(Breo) #22

[QUOTE=BlueRed;407200]@Breo,

hunbaba hes playing on our server atm
his GUID: 10dc0cb37bd129a435ee867ec474b998
but this guid is also on pbbans.com[/QUOTE]

Maybe you have the same bug as our server? After every entry there should be a “hard return” or else the server will skip this ban.

This is the right format:

[PBBans:145389 10.07.2009] 33033d7f09ef57845fd680510eb4065d "OREL" "94.51.132.44" MD5TOOL 9002
[PBBans:141398 08.31.2009] ccfe371275283c35a75c0a6435f42c67 "Krzycho_pL" "85.89.174.237" MULTIHACK 71010

But our server does this:

[PBBans:145389 10.07.2009] 33033d7f09ef57845fd680510eb4065d "OREL" "94.51.132.44" MD5TOOL 9002[PBBans:141398 08.31.2009] ccfe371275283c35a75c0a6435f42c67 "Krzycho_pL" "85.89.174.237" MULTIHACK 71010

The server will skip the ban for: Krzycho_pL can you check the pbbans.dat file? You can also take a look with this rcon command: pb_sv_banlist

(Rey_619) #23

rex no words for you …

i’m out from this stupid Thread > please ADMIN CLOSED THIS Thread >>> JESUS WILL YOU THANKS XD

(Rex) #24

Mhm doch nicht so mächtig wie angenommen…

(BlueRed) #25

@Breo,

I have started a thread about that problem a long time ago:

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/need-help-with-autoban-of-player-t162040.html

Next problem… we have sent in some demos but pbbans dont review any demos anymore cause they say that the game has no active pb support…I think its quite lame of pbbans not to help us with demos…

(Rex) #26

Still waiting for the bust movie…

(Khamul) #27

[QUOTE=Rey_619;407164]Omg geh Sims 3 spielen rex !
Mir kommt das langsam wieder so vor als vor 5 jahren mit XP Farming wie alle rumgeflamt haben. xd.

Schlecht über unseren Server zu reden und mich ingame zu beleidigen !!!
Da kannste gleich wieder gehen bzw. bekommst von mir nen freundlichen kick xd !!

mfg Rey_619 >> dein liebster Schatz dazu bekommst von mir einen Schmatzer :wink: (rex)

ps. Rechtschreibfehler inclusive. xd[/QUOTE]
Can u use english language on english forum ? :slight_smile: Deutschland everywhere…

(Kl3ppy) #28

Here is a translation

(BlueRed) #29

Yesterday i did try a funny thing.

Hunbaba was on our server (He is a known hack user).
He was on rank 1 on the GDF side. But everytime i specteated him he doesn´t hit anything… Thats a good indicator for an hack user.

As you know we have the player “jesus-clan” who is in spec all the time.
So i have thought i let the “Jesus-Clan” user specing hunbaba all the time… what happend now…
from rank 1 on the GDF side he fall to rank 8.

But everytime hunbaba dies i had to switch the “jesus-clan” user manually to spec hunbaba.
So i have written a little script wich switches the “jesus-clan” every 5 secs to hunbaba.

I have created a new test.cfg in the base dir of the “jesus-clan” and started it…
------------------------script---------------------------------------------------
pb_sv_enable
wait
pb_sv_taskempty 1
pb_sv_task 1 5 spectate client <clientnumber>

And after this moment hunbaba loses.

After a couple of time a another player joind our match who did headshoots all the time and it seems he has a perfect aim…
He was also on rank 1 in the GDF team within a very short period of time…
Okay lets try out the new script…
jesus-clan did now spectate the new user… after a couple of minutes he lost rank 1 his aim was like the aim of a newbie…

And he did a disconnect after a few minutes after jesus-clan did starting spectating him.

Yours BlueRed

(Coliseum) #30

Totally <3 your solution BlueRed! How does this work? Does the bot only spectate players you tell it to and do you have to tell it manually to spec a certain player every time anew? Or does it automatically spec suspected GUIDs or the number 1 player in kills on the server?

There are a few possible problems with your solution though. For instance, players who know it’s only a bot speccing them may configure their aimbot to not shut down when being specced.

And, the 1 million euro question: who was the player with the perfect aim that disconnected after being specced?

(.Chris.) #31

He has to enter the client number into the script and run it each time there is a suspect player I think.

If the cheater makes it so their hacks don’t turn off when being specced from now then they just get caught through demo evidence as you can now spec them whilst cheating.

(Shelly) #32

Q: how many active servers are left? Is it just villa and jesus?

(Dthy) #33

When I last played it was Villa, Jesus and kick-everyone-vark.

(Shelly) #34

kk, thanks

(BlueRed) #35

@Chris youre absolut right :slight_smile:

ATM we have now installed the complete banlist list of PBbans.com.

And now a question to the Server admins here.
What about sharing GUIDs of suspect player?

So we could start to build up our own Banlist?

(.N.E.R.D.) #36

All around a good idea I just don’t hope this plan backfires. I can already see the first promod player getting banned on all servers with demo evidence of pew pew that was just too crazy for the admins :wink:

(Rex) #37

Oh hello here!

Somehow I got the feeling that this will turn from “ban no one” into “ban everyone”. I smell the “lamer list 2” :rolleyes:

(DrFunkenstein) #38

I don’t think that’s a very good idea. Some people are simply “suspect” because they broke rule no1, never own an admin :slight_smile:

Dr. Funkenstein.

(Rex) #39

[QUOTE=DrFunkenstein;407263]I don’t think that’s a very good idea. Some people are simply “suspect” because they broke rule no1, never own an admin :slight_smile:

Dr. Funkenstein.[/QUOTE]

:smiley: So damn right! +1 for you Funkenstein

(Rey_619) #40

here is the translation

Omg go play Sims 3 rex!
It seems to me slowly as if before 5 years ago with XP Farming as all have flaming. xd.

To speak ill of our server, and to insult me ​​ingame!
As can immediately go and get from me a friendly kick xd!

mfg Rey_619 >> your dearest love to get a kiss from me;) (rex)

ps. Misspellings inclusive. xd