Cant see Extraction beta forum...

(Gradis) #21

same gradis

(m4nj1) #22

Same here, Im trying to login to the beta forum and I don’t have access

Regards

(Evila) #23

[QUOTE=m4nj1;483380]Same here, Im trying to login to the beta forum and I don’t have access

Regards[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me which forum ID you used at the Nexon forums? Thanks!

(Evila) #24

FMWY, SpacePig, and Gradis you should all have access now.

(bachelor) #25

Where are the beta forums? Why is this such a cluster? Is Nexon even a real company?
“bachelor, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:”

blah blah blah

waste

(Mustang) #26

http://forums.nexon.net/extraction/

Evila is quite good at getting access sorted out in a timely manner if you provide your username after you set it on the forum.

(beN.) #27

No access either, forum name beN2et

Nvm got activated.

(voodooboy) #28

Ah you have a key at least, wondering if I’m the only one who applied for a beta key who didn’t get access yet!

probably not but hey.

Gradis eats squirrel faeces…

(RipCurl) #29

[QUOTE=voodooboy;483692]Ah you have a key at least, wondering if I’m the only one who applied for a beta key who didn’t get access yet!
[/QUOTE]

ET/ETQW veterans and Brink survivors are probably not welcome in the beta. Maybe they should check how many 1000 hours of gameplay we spent on those games. That might be more convincing than a random survey.

They might be just afraid we could beat the **** out of all the other beta testers and scare them off. :smiley:

(Ruben0s) #30

Be glad that you don’t have access to the forum. It’s a big step back compared to this forum. I stopped using it after months of waiting for a fix/propper forum.

Once the open beta starts I will use this forum as main forum for Extraction :slight_smile:

(Mustang) #31

Not even close, I doubt it’s even into the double digits, percentage-wise.

Hope to see both of you soon, along with other familiar faces.

(Rex) #32

Be afraid, be very afraid!

(Gradis) #33

[QUOTE=voodooboy;483692]Ah you have a key at least, wondering if I’m the only one who applied for a beta key who didn’t get access yet!

probably not but hey.

Gradis eats squirrel faeces…[/QUOTE]

need to dig more canals :smiley: hup hup

(m4nj1) #34

2D7F815C501A

Thx!

(drloser) #35

I already spent 15 min to understand how to access the beta forum. This is just stupid, I give up.

(Mustang) #36

Once you create a username you have to wait for it to be given the access rights, I think this is either being done manually or on a cron job that runs once a month. :tongue:

So in reality it amounts to waiting patiently of posting your username here to accelerate the process.

(Ryd3r60) #37

I can’t access the Nexon forums my username is Ryd3r.

Thank.

(drloser) #38

[QUOTE=Mustang;484737]Once you create a username you have to wait for it to be given the access rights, I think this is either being done manually or on a cron job that runs once a month. :tongue:
So in reality it amounts to waiting patiently of posting your username here to accelerate the process.[/QUOTE]
I still don’t have access. This is ridiculous. I wonder how much feedback you have, because accessing this forum is a real pain.

(Scarhand) #39

Evila could you help me as well?
Username is Scarhand

(DeV-xC) #40

How long you guys wait for access to Nexon forum? I mean I can’t even login there because I don’t have account apparently… is there a separate account for a forum and game ?