Can you believe this?

(Jak Swift) #1

SD tempo banned me for the following. i would like an explanation, considering i have stood by The devolopment of brink and this kid curses and such, i hope he got permently banned.

Originally Posted by si**s8 View Post

"And everything cause of the ****ing consoles,this ****ty,old,rusty hardwarecrap. >.<
If there would be no consoles we would say crysis 1 and crysis 2 has ****ty graphics by now.

I swear i hate consoles so much.

If Brink would have been a PC only shooter we would have a WAY WAY WAAAAY better game now iam sure."

I reply with “You need a life, you angry little ackney riddled lemming.”

SD you have a weird way of handing out justice.

(SinDonor) #2

Well, the guy was just attacking the game, while you were attacking him personally. Prolly some sort of ToS violation.

Why even bother feeding the trolls dude???

(Jak Swift) #3

Talk english to me mate about “feedin trolls” i dont talk internet. I just find it really messed up.

And i dident personaly attack no one, I dont “Personaly” know him/her.

(SphereCow) #4

Angry ackney riddle lemming is a personal attack. Suggesting that he could be one, however, is a different story.

Having stupid opinions isn’t a bannable offense, while personal attacks are. : P

That’s the way life works, and I think that’s the way it should be. Although insulting people is sometimes fun, prepare to get banned for it. : D

(Jak Swift) #5

Like i said i dont “personaly” know him/her makes no sense. whilst there bad mouthing the game, cursing, elaborating on nothing.

(sh4d3Z) #6

[QUOTE=Jak Swift;322463]Talk english to me mate about “feedin trolls” i dont talk internet. I just find it really messed up.

And i dident personaly attack no one, I dont “Personaly” know him/her.[/QUOTE]

Didn’t personally attack no one… double negative = positive. So you DID!

Had to.

(Norb) #7

You having ago at him directly will be classed as bullying surely you can understand that

If you was at school at someone was calling it someone else or someone saying it too you one of the teachers would say something if they heard it. Same here but the mods are the teachers and the headmaster is this guy > :stroggtapir: and he takes no **** from anyone

(Jak Swift) #8

ahh but this head teacher lets the student curse the facilitys and act disruptive? makes sense, sums up todays education system.

(Norb) #9

Its only disruptive when people re-act or respond to him most people leave them sorts of people alone and they get bored. Why dont you report him if it bothers you so much he clearly reported you

(Dopaminergic) #10

This thread is so full of stupid.

(SphereCow) #11

There’s a difference between saying his ideas sound stupid, and that he is stupid. If you can’t figure that one out, I’ll elaborate.

(Jak Swift) #12

If that was the case half the forum members would be banned, dont elaborate, because you cant.

Also im happy people bumping this, i want an answer from SD, this isent justice, im feeling rebelious about now. Resistence style… DO NOT OPRESS ME! I want fair rule distrubution! I HELPED BUILD THIS!!!

(SphereCow) #13

Except tons of people around here seem to have infractions for insulting other people, and you would appear to have done that at least 3 times. And yes, I can. I’ll do it if you ask nicely.

(Nail) #14

all questions for the moderators should be handled with a PM, not in open forum

(Jak Swift) #15

No please dont, you have “Elaborated” off topic multiple times.

(trigg3r) #16

Why exactly is this on the “Brink General Discussion”? I’d ban you again for being off-topic.

and sending a PM to whoever banned you asking him/her for an explanation would’ve been the best way to handdle this… just saying

(Norb) #17

[QUOTE=Jak Swift;322479]
Also im happy people bumping this, i want an answer from SD, this isent justice, im feeling rebelious about now.[/QUOTE]

Everyone wandering around the interweb, please be carefull when traveling around there is a new almighty keyboard warrior undertaking a journey of self discovery and seeking revenge all who stand in his way will be ignored if you provide a reasonable or sensible answer to the quest he is currently undertaking as he will not rest untill his ban from the all important forums are lifted. He wants fair compensation for a wrongly issued banishment, and is seekin revenge on the person who named him

(Jak Swift) #18

I “Lold” as you dudes like to say.:penguin:

(Jak Swift) #19

[QUOTE=trigg3r;322489]Why exactly is this on the “Brink General Discussion”? I’d ban you again for being off-topic.

and sending a PM to whoever banned you asking him/her for an explanation would’ve been the best way to handdle this… just saying[/QUOTE]

I agree, but like i said, i dont care, how dare they ban me when someones openly cursing.

(SphereCow) #20

Because there are censors.