- Bushwhacker’s turret: Laser beam is invisible [regression, 20170921 Ghostclip]
- 20170921 Ghostclip
- Skyhammer “airstrike marker doesn’t show the direction”
- Arty “Arty’s artillery marker is much less visible than before. It’s now just a dot on the ground.”
- Defect, visual, regression
Last known good version:
Indirectly affects gameplay: Loss of visual cue
Can be reproduced offline (SwitchLevel)
- Minimal/low settings
- Read-write or deleted .ini or .ue3profile
- TexturePoolSize 1 or default
The Ghostclip update changed the appearance of Bushwhacker’s turret.
The red/blue lamp on its right-hand side used to show a corona/lens flare, with a small horizontal laser beam projecting from it.
The small horizontal laser beam is now missing.
Steps to reproduce:
Deploy a Bushwhacker turret or find one in-game
Turret has a lens flare and a laser beam
The laser beam is gone.
Turret has a lens flare only
- This change may not be specific to these mercs only and may affect others (i.e. restoring Skyhammer and Arty’s effects, but forgetting about Kira, Bushwhacker, and Proxy):
- No other abilities or effects or other parts of the game were tested
- I don’t know what other assets use this rope sprite laser