Brink PC - we do not see servers on Steam !

(njezic) #1

Please some help!
http://steamcommunity.com/app/22350/discussions/0/540743213085079512

(blis645) #2

I got the same issue…plz help!!!

(Be_Happy) #3

[QUOTE=njezic;500709]Pleas some help!
http://steamcommunity.com/app/22350/discussions/0/540743213085079512[/QUOTE]

I Up the topic cause no solution theses days.

(njezic) #4

Is anybody there, we can not play if you do not see Brink servers, it is difficult to connect directly on servers via IP addresses!?
Please help Brink PC players. Thanks

(blis645) #5

5 days now…unbelievable!!!

(Nail) #6

You guys do realize Splash Damage has NOTHING to do with the Brink servers, it’s all up to Steam and Bethesda

it’s like you’re going to McDonalds to complain about Burger King service

(njezic) #7

[QUOTE=Nail;501062]You guys do realize Splash Damage has NOTHING to do with the Brink servers, it’s all up to Steam and Bethesda

it’s like you’re going to McDonalds to complain about Burger King service[/QUOTE]
It’s not true, SD solved similar problem with steam servers:
=> http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/38963-Disconnected-Could-not-authenticate-all-peers
They contact steam developers and solved this problem… :slight_smile:

(Nail) #8

not similar at all, but just use gametracker as browser

(Mustang) #9

I guess he means similar in that SD know the right people to poke to get some action rather than the exact reported issue is similar.

(njezic) #10

Steam server browser look like this, we can see servers only on history tab and connect to them.

Can’t use gametracker becuse server(s) where we play (“Be Happy” - server) don’t shown there… :wink:

(Nail) #11

Be Happy IP

85.236.105.26:27015

have fun

(njezic) #12

[QUOTE=Nail;501144]Be Happy IP

85.236.105.26:27015

have fun[/QUOTE]

We know that very well, “Be Happy” player is my good friend. Some other servers ip:
> 85.236.105.26:27015 (Be Happy server)
> 178.77.68.27:27017
> 208.100.20.157:27025
> 76.73.3.179:27015
> 41.86.100.146:27015

…but other people don’t know. :wink:

We use the steam server browser app and constantly monitor the state of the Brink servers, also connect to servers when gather a sufficient number of players.

(Nail) #13

…but other people don’t know. ;)))

tell them

(njezic) #14

[QUOTE=Nail;501184]…but other people don’t know. ;)))
tell them[/QUOTE]
We do not know all Brink players… :wink:
Then the games should not have a server browser where you can see how many players play, what’s your ping, which mode is played…
Obviously there is some problems with steam and their developers. Last time, when we have a similar problems with the Brink servers, SD contact Bethesda and steam developers and the problem was quickly solved.

(Be_Happy) #15

[QUOTE=njezic;501190]We do not know all Brink players… :wink:
Then the games should not have a server browser where you can see how many players play, what’s your ping, which mode is played…
Obviously there is some problems with steam and their developers. Last time, when we have a similar problems with the Brink servers, SD contact Bethesda and steam developers and the problem was quickly solved.[/QUOTE]
It’s funny to see that brink has SO MUCH potential and good will, a very fun game to play, but there’s some kind of conspiracy against this game. Server issue with no response from dev/tech team, etc.

Just watch the video i do, as well as neven, pappe and some other do. We just need server to play, and cool player will come to have fun with us.

(Nail) #16

I truly sorry for you guys, I’m not trying to be dismissive but you guys are laying this problem on SD, it’s not their problem, it’s yours
just because badman was able to help once before with a problem doesn’t obligate him to do it again, they’re pretty busy with their own game and even if he sent a message (prolly did) it’s still up to Bethesda.

Remember, Bethesda threw Brink under the bus before release

(Be_Happy) #17

It may not be splash damage problem, but it’s definitly not ours. There’s still people playing this game, but few people doing the tech support.
We, once, get some other server issue, like instant disconnection after 2-3 minutes of playing. Steam saied “go to bethesda”, bethesda saied “go to splash damage”, finally, the issue was resolved (didn’t remember who did the job). So yes, we try every possibility to let us play in peace :slight_smile:

(Nail) #18

good luck
:penguin:

(Be_Happy) #19

It’s a shame that it’s about luck.

(njezic) #20

New steam client update but server list still dont work!? Help!!!

pieterw (Valve developer) says:
“Yes, it seems that the servers are still able to function by IP, but something with the way they re being reported to our master server is preventing them from showing up by name. Still trying to isolate the cause…”