BLADE OF AGONY: CHAPTER 1 Released (Gzdoom standalone game!)

(WL6) #1

In my absence from this forum I have been working on this:

This full standalone Wolfenstein game is a sort of mix between Duke Nukem and RTCW, two particular elements that I brought to this project.

Please tell me what you think.

This has been a very educational effort for myself in what it takes to work as a team with a group of people, all allocated with distinct skills. I am of the opinion something very similar could be done with RTCW, easily with drobox and facebook with the potential achieve fantastic results. :cool:

(ronboy) #2

[QUOTE=WL6;559878]In my absence from this forum I have been working on this:

This full standalone Wolfenstein game is a sort of mix between Duke Nukem and RTCW, two particular elements that I brought to this project.

Please tell me what you think.

This has been a very educational effort for myself in what it takes to work as a team with a group of people, all allocated with distinct skills. I am of the opinion something very similar could be done with RTCW, easily with drobox and facebook with the potential achieve fantastic results. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Wow, you and your team are hard at work on this project! I’ve actually already advertised your mod on this forum, on this topic: http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/55799-WolfenDoom-Blade-of-Agony

(vicpas) #3

Hello, WL6.
A great work on this Mod.
And about this project: http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/37791-Work-in-Progress!) ?
Any news or is this a abandoned project?

(KeMoN) #4

Honestly, I think this is definitely among the more impressive things that I’ve seen in a while. Fantastic work and even more so, seeing that this was done by a group of volunteers and not on a ‘professional’ level.
I really like the environment you have created and when I shared your trailer on the Splashdamage Discord channel you have also received approving feedback.

I always thought I would need my old Doom II installation for that, but seeing that you wrote ‘stand-alone’, I’m even more happy.

I can only congratulate you to the release of this chapter. I’m looking forward to coming chapters and will test your first one next week.

Cheers