Better delete the Grandeur than let it like that

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #21

Yeah well I’m better with the Dreiss(pre nerf, haven’t really messed with it since then), so I want it perform like a Dreiss with better range, but not quite as high rpm :stuck_out_tongue:

(LifeupOmega) #22

@“Mr.Cuddlesworth” said:

@c4Te said:
We will tweak the Grandeur in the next update and up the damage slightly

Would rather the damage stay the same, but increase accuracy and rpm a bit.

Definitely doesn’t need to go back to one shotting lights, so yeah.

(Da_Mummy) #23

So
Looks like we get 2 more damage… yay I guess?

(watsyurdeal) #24

@Da_Mummy said:
So
Looks like we get 2 more damage… yay I guess?

Basically

No more 1 shotting Aura or Sparks to the head
The Headshot + Bodyshot combo works on Sawbonez again, which was a needed buff.

(Da_Mummy) #25

@watsyurdeal
Well it’s not that I’m angry or anything and it’s an actual step in the right direction for sure. I just don’t feel like the massive hype that I had waiting for the buff of probably one of my favourite guns in the game was THAT justified in the end. But now I can’t even say that I want the gun to be buffed because if 2 more damage IS considered a buff… I dunno.
And I also don’t think, just because you can now 2HK one of the rarest mercs for me to see (unless you play ranked which I would never do with Redeye or Aimee), that it’s going to influence my usage of the Memeduer SR.
Might just be me but I don’t know what I actually expected.

(watsyurdeal) #26

You can two headshot kill anyone except for Thunder and Rhino, and 1 headshot + 1 bodyshot to Sawbonez and anyone else with 110 hp or lower. And that’s from anywhere on the map, so as long you nail a single headshot the follow up headshot will be more than enough to do the job.

The Grandeur’s only problem is it’s accuracy, it can be better. Hell they could make it fire pinpoint accurate without any bloom at max rof, and it would be balanced if they added more vertical recoil from the hip. While aiming down sight reduces said recoil.

(Guziol) #27

I just want a red dot/acog sight if we gonna keep it as jank as it is when hip firing and i won’t shut up about it.

(woodchip) #28

Btw this gun is still worse than an AR at most everything. Not comparable to the PDP.

(K1X455) #29

How many RECON mains feel that SD has disenfranchised them with the sniper weapon delay switch update?

It’s really preposterous for them to introduce things like these. It really bothers me what goes on their minds when they think of things and how they get to them that it scares me to invest in Hunter.

(Guziol) #30

@K1X455 said:
How many RECON mains feel that SD has disenfranchised them with the sniper weapon delay switch update?

It’s really preposterous for them to introduce things like these. It really bothers me what goes on their minds when they think of things and how they get to them that it scares me to invest in Hunter.

Aimee is my 2nd most played merc and it was mostly with felix. I have stopped using pretty much. Only ocasional PDP or rarely grandeur to cry about it.

(TheStrangerous) #31

I have a question, non rhetorical:

Should headshot damage be it’s own separate damage from body damage, or remain as body damage multiplier?

(woodchip) #32

@TheStrangerous said:

Should headshot damage be it’s own separate damage from body damage, or remain as body damage multiplier?

I actually thought the Grandeur was interesting with a 2.5 headshot multiplier. It was unfortunately also so spectacularly trash that it’s hard to judge the concept.

(Da_Mummy) #33

@woodchip said:

@TheStrangerous said:

I actually thought the Grandeur was interesting with a 2.5 headshot multiplier. It was unfortunately also so spectacularly trash that it’s hard to judge the concept.

The problem is that the SR is just stuck in thisweird Sniper-AR hybrid spot it doesn’t hit as hard as a sniper but is too slow for an AR.
So either one give it a faster ROF so that it can compete with the likes of the Dress
Or like already said give it a separate HS Damage with the capability to finally do something