Best of Dirty Bomb chat

(ThunderZsolt) #581

@Lord_Coctus said:

@ThunderZsolt said:
Have faith in Ranked matchmaking, and in the playerbase!
This is after my first ranked game in this season:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/827950803860257720/6BCDA40AD2DBDA9DDCCECDF971B42C0CD8848978/

How are you all talking after drowning to death?

Nah, I wasn’t drowning, I was standing right on top of the C4 when it exploded trying to defuse…

@Sithas said:

@ThunderZsolt said:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/827950803860257720/6BCDA40AD2DBDA9DDCCECDF971B42C0CD8848978/

Good job, you used all your luck for the next 5 years i hope the match was really worth it :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems so. All games after were stomps, but some of them were fun regardless.
I just hope that I can earn a new event card for Kira, do you think it’s possible after all this?

(hawkeyeguy99) #582

(M4st0d0n) #583

@Lord_Coctus said:

@ThunderZsolt said:

How are you all talking after drowning to death?

I think GG stands for Gargle Gargle.

(B_Montiel) #584

(Press E) #585

(Mc1412013) #586

There needs to be a report function for chat . I wont post it because it will highly offend people in here that take offense to the n word. He had to have said it atleast 50 times in a stop watch and was calling every one the n word.

There should be a kick function that auto mods the chat and if specific words are typed you get a warning. 3 strikes your auto kicked and given a rank syle ban from pub servers. Or at least like ive seen i n other games specific words get sensored. Im not of that race but by the time the game was over i wanted pull a ghost dad reach through the mic and strangle him. Then i realised that was impossible.

(AlbinMatt) #587

@Mc1412013 said:
There needs to be a report function for chat . I wont post it because it will highly offend people in here that take offense to the n word. He had to have said it atleast 50 times in a stop watch and was calling every one the n word.

What if you in da wong hood fam? Can’t stop Black Pride!

Just kidding, auto bans should be reserved for major offenses only. Everything else should be reported, or solved by votw kicks

(Press E) #588

@Mc1412013 said:

There should be a kick function that auto mods the chat and if specific words are typed you get a warning. 3 strikes your auto kicked and given a rank syle ban from pub servers. Or at least like ive seen i n other games specific words get sensored. Im not of that race but by the time the game was over i wanted pull a ghost dad reach through the mic and strangle him. Then i realised that was impossible.

Honestly I’d prefer an overwatch style censor. Typing something along the lines of “gg ez” would show as something like “I feel very small, please hold me…”
While bans would probably be a bit much for saltiness, I think a censor like that, which makes fun of them instead would be best.

Besides, censors are easy to get around regardless. Just look at literally anything with a censor, you’ll see people typing things as “sh1t”, “sh.it”, “shet”, etc. It’s impractical to filter out every single possible word, and each of those still have the same meaning

(Mc1412013) #589

@AlbinMatt said:

@Mc1412013 said:

What if you in da wong hood fam? Can’t stop Black Pride!

Just kidding, auto bans should be reserved for major offenses only. Everything else should be reported, or solved by votw kicks

Unfortunately other team wouldnt agree on a vote kick and we couldnt vote. Would have been nice to have a global vote kick far racists/abusers and hackers. But that probably get abused any way

(Press E) #590

(hawkeyeguy99) #591

(GatoCommodore) #592

@STARRYSOCK said:

do monitor even have separate batteries?

(Press E) #593

(ThunderZsolt) #594

This guy offers a blowjob if you buy him a merc
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/829077774093359030/893068A4E8915205F5CCBC5896C10D3BD558CEA4/

He didn’t gave his phone number though

This other dude told in the chat that “we will farm, leave if you are not OK with that”
Got a lot of replies like “go tell someone else what to do, kid” but this was the best:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/829077774093496680/A23AC1265F74F2E623F66C65941BA30AFBB1B7FC/

(redruMfloW) #595

@ThunderZsolt said:
This other dude told in the chat that “we will farm, leave if you are not OK with that”
Got a lot of replies like “go tell someone else what to do, kid” but this was the best:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/829077774093496680/A23AC1265F74F2E623F66C65941BA30AFBB1B7FC/

You forgot to tell the best part when he (playing vaseline but that was obvious) ragequitted after being assaulted again and again by my furious Skybro.

(hawkeyeguy99) #596

(SteelMailbox) #597

Just devs being devs.

(FantasticMango) #598

(FantasticMango) #599

Found two of the saltiest players in a pub match. Have a sample:

(GatoCommodore) #600

@FantasticMango said:
Found two of the saltiest players in a pub match. Have a sample:

wow, guess after having to save loads of well earned hardwork money
i should just throw it off the bridge so i cant buy better computer because other people cant afford it so i shouldnt afford it.

is this how low humanity have fallen…