Best of Dirty Bomb chat

(Xenithos) #501

@bontsa - Pretty sure he wasn’t referring to Stoker not being a sociopath, he was claming Vassili was the least. Stoker is clearly a sociopath, as he always wants to be seen as a gentleman, but never even takes off his face mask. I can just imagine pyroland behind it. :confused:

(Your worst knifemare.) #502

Besides for killing people for money, the 3 most crazy mercs imo are Stoker(burns people and acts like a gentleman), Aimee(complete stalker), and Pheonix(thought it was smart to cut his own keg off).

(Xenithos) #503

YOU TAKE THAT BACK PARAMOUNT GASOLINE!

3rd Craziest is a 3 way tie between:

• Nader - lesbian chick who went back into the military, has no reasonable explanation according to her merc profile AND she’s the only merc that can actively commit suicide - not to mention she has a law degree and was working in a mediation position already that would have paid extremely well too.
  • Proxy - whose manic genius is ridiculous - she decided to wait out the dirty bomb attack and stay in London with her family by improvising a high quality home filtration system using nothing but Duct Tape, trash bags and a vacuum cleaner…
  • Sawbonez - this jerk basically chlorofoamed his CO, TOOK HIS KIDNEY LIKE AN ORGAN THIEF and put it in a DYING PATIENT ( WHILE STILL IN THE ARMY ).

Phoenix wanting to get rid of something bad from his childhood; (don’t we all want to erase something?), which he clearly hated a LOT, does not necessarily make him crazier than the above people.

[spoiler]Edit: I really should proof-read these things more…[/spoiler]

(Press E) #504

(tominatorx) #505

Yeah Sawbonez takes the cake in terms of how crazy some of the mercs are. :smiley:

(Your worst knifemare.) #506

[quote=“tominatorx;c-217307”][quote=“Xenithos;c-217286”]
[*] Sawbonez - this jerk basically chlorofoamed his CO, TOOK HIS KIDNEY LIKE AN ORGAN THIEF and put it in a DYING PATIENT ( WHILE STILL IN THE ARMY ).
[/list]
[/quote]

Yeah Sawbonez takes the cake in terms of how crazy some of the mercs are. :smiley:

[/quote]

But he saved someone by that…and Proxy saved her family by building that filtration system.(saying the dirtybomb attacks happened and she had to act quick or die)

Nader though, i agree with that.

(tominatorx) #507

[quote=“paramountGasoline;c-217336”][quote=“tominatorx;c-217307”][quote=“Xenithos;c-217286”]
[*] Sawbonez - this jerk basically chlorofoamed his CO, TOOK HIS KIDNEY LIKE AN ORGAN THIEF and put it in a DYING PATIENT ( WHILE STILL IN THE ARMY ).
[/list]
[/quote]

[/quote]

But he saved someone by that…and Proxy saved her family by building that filtration system.(saying the dirtybomb attacks happened and she had to act quick or die)
[/quote]

Crazy and determined… both of them. :smiley:

(TheFluffyOne) #508

You know, everyone considers Aimee a sociopath or psychopath, because of the things she says, but what if she just has a… um… unique sense of humor.

(Press E) #509

[quote=“tominatorx;c-217340”][quote=“paramountGasoline;c-217336”][quote=“tominatorx;c-217307”][quote=“Xenithos;c-217286”]
[/list]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Crazy and determined… both of them. :smiley:

[/quote]

I wouldn’t really call them crazy for that. They saved people. Determined yes, but not crazy. Crazy would be if Sawbonez stole a kidney for fun and proxy built a water filter to put on her lawn as a work of art.

(Xenithos) #510

Fashionistas man. What she’s saying is true, she’d do it.

(tominatorx) #511

[quote=“STARRYSOCK;c-217358”]
I wouldn’t really call them crazy for that. They saved people. Determined yes, but not crazy. Crazy would be if Sawbonez stole a kidney for fun and proxy built a water filter to put on her lawn as a work of art.[/quote]

I don’t know, in the case of Sawbonez there were probably other options instead of chlorofoaming his superior and get his kidney without the permission of his superior. :smiley:

(bontsa) #512

Yep, death of the patient was an option :smirk:

Rumour has is that Arty was the one in need of a new kidney btw.

(Press E) #513

[quote=“tominatorx;c-217382”][quote=“STARRYSOCK;c-217358”]
I wouldn’t really call them crazy for that. They saved people. Determined yes, but not crazy. Crazy would be if Sawbonez stole a kidney for fun and proxy built a water filter to put on her lawn as a work of art.[/quote]

I don’t know, in the case of Sawbonez there were probably other options instead of chlorofoaming his superior and get his kidney without the permission of his superior. :smiley:

[/quote]

Well I mean, we don’t really know the circumstances. If they were in London after the Dirty Bomb incident, there might not have really been any way to quickly get a kidney in the emergency, and the commanding officer cared more about his mission.

Who knows, the private might have been Sawbonez’s lover too~

(Xyfurion) #514

[quote=“bontsa;c-217391”][quote=“tominatorx;c-217382”]

[/quote]

Yep, death of the patient was an option :smirk:

Rumour has is that Arty was the one in need of a new kidney btw.[/quote]

In that case, I would rather he didn’t die.

[quote=“STARRYSOCK;c-217404”][quote=“tominatorx;c-217382”][quote=“STARRYSOCK;c-217358”]

[/quote]

Well I mean, we don’t really know the circumstances. If they were in London after the Dirty Bomb incident, there might not have really been any way to quickly get a kidney in the emergency, and the commanding officer cared more about his mission.

Who knows, the private might have been Sawbonez’s lover too~[/quote]

Are we shipping Arty with Sawbonez?

(Xyfurion) #515

(Press E) #516

[quote=“Xyfurion;c-217436”][quote=“STARRYSOCK;c-217404”]

[/quote]

Well I mean. Sawbonez is a pretty good tsundere, that would be a great fanfiction.

(GatoCommodore) #517

[quote=“STARRYSOCK;c-217508”][quote=“Xyfurion;c-217436”][quote=“STARRYSOCK;c-217404”]

[/quote]

Well I mean. Sawbonez is a pretty good tsundere, that would be a great fanfiction.[/quote]

how do you know sawbonez is tsun

(Your worst knifemare.) #518

-Because i don’t feel like quoting everyone-

I would definatly rather read a fanfiction about Thunder trying to find himself true love with everyone of a specific class. I would see it as a comedy story though.

(TheFluffyOne) #519

[quote=“sweetColumn;c-217526”]
how do you know sawbonez is tsun[/quote]

I do not know, if the video will show it at the correct time, but I believe some proof might be found at 4:27. Not concrete, but it’s something.

EDIT:
Actually, there quite some quotes that are dere and other that are tsun. You can pretend that he says them all to the same person.

(Press E) #520

It’s how he talks and acts, always so tough, but secretly has a big heart.

Aimee is probably yandere too