Best of Dirty Bomb chat

(Press E) #481

I have a pile of these that I keep forgetting to upload. I’ve lost context for a lot though.

(Shinywindow) #482

(TheFluffyOne) #483

[quote=“Shinywindow;c-216090”]
http://i.imgur.com/n4bACVe.png[/quote]

@Shinywindow Are you baiting us into a Proxy x Aimee pairing? I doubt that will happen, I mean Aimee blinded one of her eyes … but maybe, I guess, after Aimee joined the mercs and the two worked together for a while, Proxy’s hate towards Aimee was being slowly diminished, because she saw something in her, some extraordinary beauty tha … No, no, no! You shall not trap me with this bait. Proxy will not have some huge hidden crush on Aimee nervously looks away

(Your worst knifemare.) #484

[quote=“Shinywindow;c-216090”]
-Random chat stuff here-

It’s funny because Proxy is telling a truth lie.

(Mc1412013) #485

Damn it i should have screen shot the breakup fight between vassili and aimee me and another player was doing as we one shot killed eachother. I was vassili and they were aimee. Dont remember how it went exactly went .just that at some point vassili burned all aimees favorite stuffed animals with stokers napalm.

(Your worst knifemare.) #486

-Insert story of how Aimee(me) killed a Rhino suddenly turned into a Thunder(same Rhino) bang threat against Sparks(still me) a match later.-

Update: I just found out that i got a friend request from the fat guys.

(Press E) #487

(Herr_Hanz) #488

because, ya know. you want to be on the winning team and stuff. i was on def, stopwatch, did a full hold, although with 9 or so plants and one very close one. we finished 1st obj on attack after 7 minutes or so.

(Icecoal) #489

This is just sad @Herr_Hanz. Another good example why shuffles shouldn’t be a thing , too many kiddos abusing it

(Press E) #490

[Crap, wrong forum. Someone delete this >.>]

(Xenithos) #491

@Herr_Hanz If I can find it… I had a match where the teams were actually shuffled 6 full times in only 15 minutes… :confused: The shuffles were getting so confused and sometimes it literally just swapped which team was which, attackers would become defenders.

(Mc1412013) #492

There should be a limit on votes
Indont k ow how many times another vote was calleled with in seconds of the last one failing to pass and 90% of the time the one that keeps vote calling gets stuck on loosing team any way if it passes

(Herr_Hanz) #493

(DankBeretField) #494

[quote=“TheFluffyOne;c-216100”]

@Shinywindow Are you baiting us into a Proxy x Aimee pairing? I doubt that will happen, I mean Aimee blinded one of her eyes … but maybe, I guess, after Aimee joined the mercs and the two worked together for a while, Proxy’s hate towards Aimee was being slowly diminished, because she saw something in her, some extraordinary beauty tha … No, no, no! You shall not trap me with this bait. Proxy will not have some huge hidden crush on Aimee nervously looks away [/quote]

[center]DO IT!
JUST DO IT!
YESTERDAY WAS 6 O’CLOCK, SO JUST DO IT!
MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE!
YES YOU CAN![/center]

why did i bother quoting god lebouf’s command

(GatoCommodore) #495

not really chat but

playing inna chapel as level 5 smurf

bought kira as first merc and fletcher as 2nd

No firesupport in the team
i brought kira
“look at this feg, he picked kira like he know how to play her”

lazer his vasilli arse on the machinegun on first ev

“stop chasing me with your stupid lazer man!”

vanilla card on all the mercs i brought

wiping the floor with kira laser and BR-16

“nah man vasilli is still better”

go to his [quote=“TheFluffyOne;c-216100”][quote=“Shinywindow;c-216090”]

@Shinywindow Are you baiting us into a Proxy x Aimee pairing? I doubt that will happen, I mean Aimee blinded one of her eyes … but maybe, I guess, after Aimee joined the mercs and the two worked together for a while, Proxy’s hate towards Aimee was being slowly diminished, because she saw something in her, some extraordinary beauty tha … No, no, no! You shall not trap me with this bait. Proxy will not have some huge hidden crush on Aimee nervously looks away

[/quote]

yknow there are things like d o m i n a t r i x exist in this weird world.
maybe proxy likes to be dominated and now secretly liking her dominant women with a long phallic rifle.

(Your worst knifemare.) #496

[quote=“TheFluffyOne;c-216100”][quote=“Shinywindow;c-216090”]

Shinywindow Are you baiting us into a Proxy x Aimee pairing? I doubt that will happen, I mean Aimee blinded one of her eyes … but maybe, I guess, after Aimee joined the mercs and the two worked together for a while, Proxy’s hate towards Aimee was being slowly diminished, because she saw something in her, some extraordinary beauty tha … No, no, no! You shall not trap me with this bait. Proxy will not have some huge hidden crush on Aimee nervously looks away

[/quote]

He knows you want it…

(Herr_Hanz) #497

[quote=“paramountGasoline;c-217200”][quote=“TheFluffyOne;c-216100”][quote=“Shinywindow;c-216090”]

Shinywindow Are you baiting us into a Proxy x Aimee pairing? I doubt that will happen, I mean Aimee blinded one of her eyes … but maybe, I guess, after Aimee joined the mercs and the two worked together for a while, Proxy’s hate towards Aimee was being slowly diminished, because she saw something in her, some extraordinary beauty tha … No, no, no! You shall not trap me with this bait. Proxy will not have some huge hidden crush on Aimee nervously looks away

[/quote]

He knows you want it…[/quote]

just give me the fanfic already, jeesz

(Dysfnal) #498

I really don’t get the Vassili Aimee ship, Vassili is the least sociopathic of probably all the mercs (except Arty) and Aimee is the most… Stoker Aimee for life

(bontsa) #499

If questions about morality and balanced state of mind can even be discussed in terms of people willingly taking other human lives for cash, I wouldn’t rank person grabbing a horrendous, practically non-extinguishable flesh-burning white phosporus or napalm as their weapon of choice, exactly to the sanest, let alone “least sociopathic” side.

(TheFluffyOne) #500

If questions about morality and balanced state of mind can even be discussed in terms of people willingly taking other human lives for cash, I wouldn’t rank person grabbing a horrendous, practically non-extinguishable flesh-burning white phosporus or napalm as their weapon of choice, exactly to the sanest, let alone “least sociopathic” side.[/quote]

That might actually be an interesting discussion.
How would the mercs be lined up from least to most sociopathic/psychopathic?
I guess that the medics would be least sociopathic, but it’s still something I need to go over in my head, before I can come to a concrete conclusion.

I really find this mercs interesting. They can make some intense and grim stories out of them, because of their line of work and state of mind, while still being able to make some heart-warming and fun stories, because of their personalities.

I really hope Splash Damage makes Dirty Bomb successful so we might see, where they’ll take this mercs canonically.