Best Gamemode?

(lonkchase) #1

I just want to see what your guys’ opinions are when it comes to gamemodes. My favorite is Elimination, because, ;et’s face it, I’m a CS:GO nerd.

(Bestfinlandball) #2

I play mostly objective, it’s nice because if the game is unbalanced and any vote shuffles won’t go through, the attacking team doesn’t have to bang their heads against a brick wall for 15 minutes, so to say.
As for execution, it’s too much CS for me, and having to wait for the whole round because of a laser or a nade is just too annoying.

(stewert21) #3

i prefer objective because its like stop watch but not as long.

(s_s_d_d_33) #4

Stopwatch because it’s the most balanced and results in teamwork winning the match, not map design.

(Szakalot) #5

objective is nice just to have a relaxing shoot-em-up. unbalanced games will end quickly, balanced games can have exciting overtimes.

if you want to play tryhard though, go stopwatch. average skill level tends to be higher, and people have a lot more teamwork. downside being quitters/leavers mid-game and harsher experiences when teams are rubbish

(WashingMachine) #6

Stopwatch gives the most credit and xp but took so long

(Greehn) #7

Objective becuase if the match ends up unbalanced or unejoyable in some way it ends fairly quick unlike Stopwatch.

(Shenaynays) #8

Objective if im just messing around and not playing seriously, Stopwatch if i wanna try hard