Balance patch note is here !

(Guziol) #21

Rhino headshot multiplier was only 1.1x so it being gone is really not as significant as you might think. Most of the time you were better of shooting the body because more bullets hit anyway.

Grandeur still feels weak.

(Sorotia) #22

@NexDroid said:
Ok so… Dreiss AR is a trash gun now. Can’t kill more than one player at mid range because of this stupid recoil. SMG 9 on the other hand is amazing now, I really love it. Javelin’s rocket change is needed yet I need to get used to it in guided mode. Grandeur is amazing now, doesn’t really need any more tweaks. Stark is way worse, yet still usefull. Shotguns are even more broken than ever, spread is too tight, so you can nearly snipe people and because of tight spread all your pellets land a hit so dps is even higher. FELIX’s reload speed is a joke right? It feels like vaseline got sticky fingers. Maybe make it one bullet only magazine with faster reload? That animation is a pure cancer. Moa is weird now, I don’t think that RPM was needed to be changed.

TL: DR;
SMG 9 good
rest worse

Oh the SMG is good now? Maybe I can return to my SM41 Nader instead of using the hoch or the croch

(BBBadger) #23

@Ptiloui said:

Still wonder if Proxy’s mine count as an explosive ?

It does.

If she tries the ‘mine toss -> shoot’ thing, but dies from the blast, she’s gibbed.

(binderr) #24

Can you please elaborate on what you exactly mean by…

“Added acceleration phase for Javelin’s rocket”

After playing few rounds with her, her rocket travel speed feels extremely sluggish in ‘standard‘ mode. If I’m correct the rocket now travels slower when shot and gradually speeds to max at target point.

All I can say is this is yet another disappointing addition to javelin nerf. You’ve already nerfed her damage gib shotting noobs (fine with that), her ammo regeneration also went to shiit is the last update (not fine), on top you added 1sec delay to shoot so you now have to pre-fire then aim fast as possible or you’re most likely to kill yourself.

And please stop emphasising the use of ‘guided’ mode, it’s even worse than standard mode with slower travel speed and a bright light that pops up soon as you begin to fire, letting your enemy know your exact intentions lol, so no thanks!

Furthermore her ammo replenish is still pretty bad (needs fix), also her machine gun’s reload speed is painfully slow. Suggestion; high rpm gun / slow reload or low rpm gun / fast reload. (don’t mean too fast, just fair and balanced :D)

and now this update is only taking another piss!! so please stop ruining you’re new mercs!! p.s. I like playing Javelin!

Apology for any typo.

(Sorotia) #25

@binderr said:
Can you please elaborate on what you exactly mean by…

“Added acceleration phase for Javelin’s rocket”

After playing few rounds with her, her rocket travel speed feels extremely sluggish in ‘standard‘ mode. If I’m correct the rocket now travels slower when shot and gradually speeds to max at target point.

All I can say is this is yet another disappointing addition to javelin nerf. You’ve already nerfed her damage gib shotting noobs (fine with that), her ammo regeneration also went to shiit is the last update (not fine), on top you added 1sec delay to shoot so you now have to pre-fire then aim fast as possible or you’re most likely to kill yourself.

And please stop emphasising the use of ‘guided’ mode, it’s even worse than standard mode with slower travel speed and a bright light that pops up soon as you begin to fire, letting your enemy know your exact intentions lol, so no thanks!

Furthermore her ammo replenish is still pretty bad (needs fix), also her machine gun’s reload speed is painfully slow. Suggestion; high rpm gun / slow reload or low rpm gun / fast reload. (don’t mean too fast, just fair and balanced :D)

and now this update is only taking another piss!! so please stop ruining you’re new mercs!! p.s. I like playing Javelin!

Apology for any typo.

Is exactly what I was afraid of, nerfing her to oblivion because of whiny little scrubs who can’t handle that they got killed by a rocket. Same shit happened to Stoker as well…

Yet they don’t touch a damn thing with Proxy scrubs…broken mines that can go silent, kill through objects, and with lock on give you pretty much no time to react.

Now they nerfed Fragger too…I get a feeling Nader and or Fletcher is going to be on the chopping block next “balance” update.

(hoyes) #26

In general, quite pleased with these(especially skybro). I think explosive mercs in general will be much more easy to fight against at close range, knowing that the possibility of gibbing themselves and leaving the other player just downed is now a highely likely event with mercs such as javelin, fletcher, fragger and proxy. Javelin imo should be pretty much balanced after this update, but I am gonna have to test her.

(Artyrim) #27

Hollunds 880

Increased minimum range to 380 (was 100)

Yeah now shotgun is a range weapon pff

Stoker

Fixed bug where Stoker's molotov could still deal damage after the effect had ended

It was a bug?!?!I always though that was normal. After all is still hot even if the fire ends

Well Skybro here you come again in my squad

(Sorotia) #28

@jooshoyes said:
In general, quite pleased with these(especially skybro). I think explosive mercs in general will be much more easy to fight against at close range, knowing that the possibility of gibbing themselves and leaving the other player just downed is now a highely likely event with mercs such as javelin, fletcher, fragger and proxy. Javelin imo should be pretty much balanced after this update, but I am gonna have to test her.

If by balanced you mean a weak almost worthless merc no one will play.

Her rocket keeps getting slower and slower to the point where it will soon end up traveling slower than Nader’s nades.

She is by far the weakest ammo giver by 10 miles…

2 out of 3 of her primaries were nerfed (Not saying they were unjustifiable, just making the point)

Now Skyhammer getting a good buff…

Why the fuck should you play her?

(LifeupOmega) #29

SMG-9 change does nothing to address its only issue: how shit its damage output is compared to the other SMGs.

Spread reduction doesn’t help considering it has ridiculously good spread already.

(Sorotia) #30

@neverplayseriou said:

@TitaniumRapture said:
@neverplayseriou

Yes but they should pay attention to all these elitist tryhards like you because they matter right?

I would rather have sd listen to actual experienced players rather than reddit and these forums, and how am I an elitist tryhard when I don’t even have this crap game installed…

If you don’t have the game installed and don’t care why are you even here? Just to downvote everyone who doesn’t agree with your rather skewed and twisted opinions of the game?

Oh that’s right…I forgot you’re out of touch with reality seeing as you called Dirty Bomb a moba.

(ThunderZsolt) #31

I love having the Grandeur back in my arsenal!
Also played one round with the Dreiss and the Stark AR as well, those are definately less accurate at mid-range, but fine compared to other weapons.

BR16 feels awful tho - it fired already slow during bursts, now it is almost as slow as the M4, has bigger recoil, and is restricted to bursts - for only 2 more damage and some accuracy boost, not worth using it IMO

(Nail) #32

I think the BR was changed so it favours high skill now rather than being rather lotto

(neverplayseriou) #33

No I’m here to laugh at all the people on the forums that have fuck all worth a clue about db.

@neverplayseriou said:
No I’m here to laugh at all the people on the forums that have @$!# all worth a clue about db.

How can you have a clue about the game if you don’t have it installed anymore? Nothing seems to satisfy you and that’s what I’ve gathered from being here only a few months. It’s not even a game you had to pay for. If your anger, sarcasm, and frustration is because you want the game to succeed like presumably all of us do, then it’s not adding up because you regularly call this game trash and its playerbase clueless. Seems more like you just enjoy complaining. Just callin’ it how it seems from an outside perspective. Do you even like Dirty Bomb?

(neverplayseriou) #35

Kind of hard to be positive about a game in which the devs and community constantly come up with weird ideas that come from out of no where with no reason at all.
This patch just shows what almost every patch does, SD has no clue how to balance their game properly and refuses to listen to people from the competitive community.

Personally it just feels like as if SD didn’t find the balance list to be long enough so they decided to make it a bit longer by adding (even more) random changes. Reverting a kek ‘nerf’ they did in the past just so their list can look more impressive :smiley:

(Begin2018) #36

Where are the new maps? Where are 8v8 servers? Where are min level 20 servers? Why Javelin isn’t removed yet?

Just another useless patch.

(Eox) #37

@neverplayseriou said:
No I’m here to laugh at all the people on the forums that have @$!# all worth a clue about db.

I don’t think this is a very healthy reason to remain on those forums at all.

(Demolama) #38

@Nail said:
I think the BR was changed so it favours high skill now rather than being rather lotto

You actually have to hit the head now in order to come out on top, which is why lots of players are whining about the change.

(Guziol) #39

Yea i also found BR16 very clunky.

(Sorotia) #40

@Eox said:

@neverplayseriou said:

I don’t think this is a very healthy reason to remain on those forums at all.

Well the poor guy doesn’t have a healthy mind, he called DB a moba…and something else I can’t remember offhand…I think he was one of the ones demanding removal of Guardian’s drone before details were even released on it.