Semi-auto rifles/snipers()

General-

-on all scoped snipers allow all types of scope to be used and interchanged
EDIT: - when a sniper is scoped, increase aimpunch drastically

Grandeur SR-

-Give a scope (an acog)

Dreiss AR-

-Reduce dmg to 22(from 27)
-Increase hs multiplier to 2.5x(meaning 55 headshot dmg, from 54)
-Reduce spread increase by 5%

*EDIT( I felt I should give my reasoning on this one): The dreiss currently is way too strong at spam, outperforming every gun on bodyshot dmg (bar shotguns) in the game and performing abnormally well on bodyshots (beating burst rifles on almost every merc) and can be spammed at max rof with little to no penalty. Also having the highest dps of any weapon in the game at 162 total, 135 average, how is this weapon not considered broken?. Srsly since the release of javelin a load of people are abusing how strong this weapon is yet it remains untouched? I just want the spam to reduce, making people actually have to aim their shots for the head, which is actually rewarded more in my suggested change, two shotting 110hp mercs, rather than leaving them on 2hp as it is now.

Assault/burst rifles()

Shar-c

-Reduce spread increase by 10% (yes 10% due to high amounts of frankly unwarranted recoil)

Timik-47-

-Increase rof to 575(from 550)
-Increase vertical recoil by 5%
-Reduce magazine size to 30(from 35)

Br-16-

-Reduce dmg to 15(from 16)
-Reduce vertical kick by 5%

Stark AR-

-Reduce dmg to 16(from 17)

SMG’s()

SMG-9

-Reduce starting spread by 10%
OR/
-Increase dmg to 13(from 12)
-Reduce rof to 580-590(from 620)
-Reduce mag size to 35(from 40)

LMG’S()

MK46-

-Reduce starting spread by 10%

K121-

Shotguns()

Hollunds-

-Reduce pellet spread by 40%
-Reduce pellet count by 1(Reducing dmg to 80 on bodyshot, 112 on headshot)
-Reduce fire rate to 80 rpm

Remburg-

-Reduce pellet spread by 30%
-Reduce pellet count by 1 (Reduce bodyshot damage to 88, 123 on headshot)
-Reduce fire rate to 75 rpm

Ahnuhld

-Reduce pellet spread by 20%
-Reduce pellet count TO 1
-Increase pellet dmg to 72(so 100 on headshot)
-Increase pellet dmg drop off start to 4m
-Reduce fire rate to 75 rpm

(GabebutGood) #2

I understand the feeling for the snipers, however I really think snipers are needed on some points maybe chapel 2nd obj. I dont think snipers need anymore dmg nerfs because even right now they “not worth it/not very rewarding”. The real nerf should of been some type of higher Aim punch for just snipers so that rushing them would mean they could not do some CQC sniper bs. This does come with the problem that if its too high then well good luck sniping. You could also reduce handling speed by a bit but this might require a dmg buff or careful balancing to not make it annoying.

(hoyes) #3

@GabebutGood I am starting to realise after playing today against a couple of rly good snipers that the bs I find is now that when I am spraying a sniper in the head at any range and they are able to maintain perfect accuracy and headshot me. Just gonna edit it.

(GatoCommodore) #4

imo dreiss is not comparable to burst rifle

burst rifle is still the king right now.
both BR-16 and Stark AR has Light recoil while Dreiss is moderate

Dreiss also has better body DPS but worse headshot DPS

(BR-16: 384 I Stark AR: 453 I Dreiss AR: 270)

Dreiss has worse RPM compared to the BRs and that means missing shots are very punishing

i think they fixed something with dreiss that makes it more consistent because back in the days i felt it was underwhelming

or

its just the usual power creep

(Sorotia) #5

No love for the SMG-9 a gun that actually needs some love…

(GatoCommodore) #6

@Sorotia said:

SMG9 needs more spare ammo fer go sakes

(Sorotia) #7

@GatoCommodore said:

@Sorotia said:

SMG9 needs more spare ammo fer go sakes

The niner needs something…it’s near the bottom or at the bottom in every category amongst SMGs.

Bursts and especially the dreiss (grandeur as well) are far harder to use than a standard automatic. They require more tracking and better shot placement. So, regardless of whether or not they’re statistically overpowered, it is worth keeping in mind that someone who does very well with them is likely a very good player to begin with.

(hoyes) #9

Oh geez I forgot the smg-9 and shar-c. Will add. Also, I strongly believe that if the burst rifles are nerfed again to bring them down to assault rifle level, the dreiss will be considered the best ar, and people will cry for a nerf. I put that there as an assumption, but I may be wrong.

(GatoCommodore) #10

@jooshoyes said:
Oh geez I forgot the smg-9 and shar-c. Will add. Also, I strongly believe that if the burst rifles are nerfed again to bring them down to assault rifle level, the dreiss will be considered the best ar, and people will cry for a nerf. I put that there as an assumption, but I may be wrong.

i thought BRs was nerfed again?

(hoyes) #11

@GatoCommodore as in another time more than that. Most likely another damage one reducing both their damages by one point again.