Baffled by crafting, need help.

(DJswirlyAlien) #1

I understand crafting loadout cards with fragments and credits but weapon kits and crafting kits don’t seem to do anything. It just takes me to the same screen wanting to spend my fragments and credits and the isn’t a coherent guide on the internet for the other kits(or its badly labelled).

(zykeroth) #2

It has to be at least a Silver card or above to use Crafting/Weapon Kits. You can get both of these as a possible drop from crates that you get from leveling up, and Crafting Kits can be bought in the Store.

(Ptiloui) #3

Crafting kits can be used instead of credits.

Weapon kits can be used to choose your desired primary weapon, raising the odds for getting the loadout you want from 1/9 to 1/3.

(Splicerrr) #4

Weapon kits are useless as of right now unless you craft silver cards. You require 8(or more) for gold cards and I don’t remember how many for cobalts but it is MUCH more. Crafting kits can be used as a replacement for credits if you don’t want to grind for credits.

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #5

@Splicerrr said:
Weapon kits are useless as of right now unless you craft silver cards. You require 8(or more) for gold cards and I don’t remember how many for cobalts but it is MUCH more. Crafting kits can be used as a replacement for credits if you don’t want to grind for credits.

It is currently an unreasonably high 45 weapon kits for Cobalts. I don’t think I know anyone who even has that many weapon kits in this game, and I doubt there is anyone who has that many to willingly spare on the loadout lottery.