Bad reviews on steam

(Szakalot) #21

I notice a trend: the worse the player the less have fun they have. No wonder the game gets repetitive if you get 2/28 every map, lol.

Imo aiming down sights should be locked until you hit lvl2. Even one game should be enough to teach people to stop playing it like some BF

(BioSnark) #22

Haha, there are antip2w activists. User reviews are fun. Metacritic is a fun site. Great to see it still alive.

(BomBaKlaK) #23

67 !!!
Not really good for a metacritic score …

(Glottis-3D) #24

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;531587]67 !!!
Not really good for a metacritic score …

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dirty-bomb[/QUOTE]

only 6 critics. this will change if there will be 20…

(Amerika) #25

And the one that gave the lowest score got A LOT of things completely wrong in regards to credit gain and what you can buy/how you buy it (credits and real money).

I didn’t even want to go through any of the rest.

(Runeforce) #26

AJ ftw 0/10 median! Deserved :goliathspin:

(rookie1) #27

Game Spot Score

(Protekt1) #28

Gamespot has always been trash :wink:

(kenpokiller) #29

ETveterans know better

:shrugs:

(fanboi for life)

(ragnak) #30

Well dont expect casuals to rate DB high and i kinda agree with a lot of things that reviver wrote (server issues, client side hit detection, pretty crappy monetization).

I did kinda expect low scores all around, DB was obviously not ready for open beta yet, but they probably just had to release it. As long as it improves and have decent player base i couldnt care less about the revivers score 8D. (start fixing sound SD FFS !;( )

(rookie1) #31

They have all valid points imo ,final statement of few are negative but thats their own personal view :stuck_out_tongue:
and game still in Betaish many thing could happends if SD want it …
Whats bug me it’s the score doesn’t reflect what they said ,it’s a joke ! probably a rest over from Brink past.
anything under 65-70 is a Joke
And they should get over with Brink ,Brink is still an interesting game , (there is a river and some people jump in it and still can get out of it)

(Runeforce) #32

Ouch, 5/10 Gamspot does not like DB. It’s worse then Brink. A ‘forgettable’ experience.

Can’t wait for them to rate Overwatch 11/10 and slap a ‘Game of the Year’ award on it.

(Bangtastic) #33

The thing is many ppl have better memories about brink, than it really was. Whenever I stop being thankful for DB, I just need to start Brink, then faith is fully restored in DB again! Works every time.
‘Brink tripped on path to fame’ Yeah the game itself had no flaws at all… , no spec mode, everything wasnt responsive at all and movement as the whole game was designed for consoles. Pls when he has to compare it with brink then do it right son! Gamespot mad cause they couldnt play with controller.

(Glottis-3D) #34

Sad thing.
Most reviews are worse than they should have been, due to the loadout/merc/bundles prices and RNG system

(NeroKirbus) #35

[QUOTE=Runeforce;531969]Ouch, 5/10 Gamspot does not like DB. It’s worse then Brink. A ‘forgettable’ experience.

Can’t wait for them to rate Overwatch 11/10 and slap a ‘Game of the Year’ award on it.[/QUOTE]

That review made my bum too dirty.

Seriously though, everyone will make their pants dirty to any activision/blizzard game even though they are subpar at best. They take whatever is most popular and dumb it down to allow anyone to approach it with ease. It isn’t something that is necessarily bad, but it isn’t the most appealing to others.

(kenpokiller) #36

[QUOTE=Tast1c;532006]The thing is many ppl have better memories about brink, than it really was. Whenever I stop being thankful for DB, I just need to start Brink, then faith is fully restored in DB again! Works every time.
‘Brink tripped on path to fame’ Yeah the game itself had no flaws at all… , no spec mode, everything wasnt responsive at all and movement as the whole game was designed for consoles. Pls when he has to compare it with brink then do it right son! Gamespot mad cause they couldnt play with controller.[/QUOTE]

Then they’re computernoobs and should stop using them.

I play DB with PS3 controller sometimes :slight_smile:

(Violator) #37

Gamespot - meh :frowning:

There is a lot of negativity about the grinding aspect, but from playing a couple of hours most nights, I’ve unlocked all but 2 mercs so far with credits only (500 GP odd off my next) + converted a fair amount of bronze cards. There was no mention of the missions where you can get around 2-3k extra GP every 3 hours.The RL $ prices / merc are a little steep but I think the current grind rate is pretty fair.

(Szakalot) #38

Yup, also think grind-rate is very fair atm. 10-15 hours of gameplay will give you 50k

(kenpokiller) #39

It’s always bad reviews on Steam
I no longer read them and just play games instead
Must be annoying for the developers though

(mccrorie) #40

Not standing out from the pack? What is very similar to DB?