asdf 6v6 Group Phase

(Aristotle) #161

[QUOTE=Apples;387404]Still waiting any confirmation from delissimo…

As for outlawed, they not sure they can field 6 anymore.[/QUOTE]
. Ok…

(Jakoby) #162

bh vs ZUBR 3rd map: Salvage
2:0 bh
ggs

(Brontoz) #163

So when playoffs!?

(Apples) #164

Still one match to go for us Brontoz, then I think all matches played, couldnt play earlier :frowning:

(Snotling) #165

I don’t think we really need to wait for the result as TBC will be 2nd of his group whatever happen. We already know all the first and second of each pool, it’ll be time to go on to the playoffs as Brontoz said cuz Xmas is coming soon and ppl won’t be online because of some IRL events related to gifts and big bearded old man.

(Shelly) #166

Meh. I ve totally lost interest in this cup since there are no tv servers up to watch any matches.

(rUBBEN) #167

We agree too, we absolutly need the TV’s. If you can’t lead this tournament anymore maybe you ask help, I have no free time enough but I’m sure some could be ok to help you runing it.

(Brontoz) #168

This cup is interst aniway, but agree, can’t wait when Rubben’s cup will start, should be much more funny with TV backup

(Snotling) #169

I’ve tried to watch the demos of my previous matches and all of them are broken. Do you guys have the same thing with asdf demos?

(timestart) #170

Start a local game on the asdf campaign then play the demo after the game restarts.

si_rules sdGameRulesCampaign
spawnServer campaign_asdf_cup

(Snotling) #171

Nice, thx a lot timestart! :smiley:

(Ashog) #172

TBC (salvage) : Outlawed (lolcano) - 4:0

Match TBC vs ZUBR tomorrow (thursday) 21 CET

(Apples) #173

Just a thing, I know it’s kind of admin job to hook up tv but as there are many other servers that have asdf cfg why dont you guyz just hook a tv on them? (aero / stupidoz / falling leaves tourny servers?)

This way the TV are up n running and if people want to play with tv on they know these server have the tv.

Agree tho that no TV is not cool, but Aris got RL issue from what I know and couldnt be there as much as he wanted to, keep calm and lets hope the TV will be up for playoffs.

Peace

(Snotling) #174

If you need a TV, you can play on Stupidoz promod server ([STU]pidoz RockyServer) where a TV is enabled. We can run asdf config. Just PM me and i’ll let you know our PW.

(Ashog) #175

Does your server have Maridia and Radar on and tested?

(Snotling) #176

I think so, I’ll check it out.

Edit: Right now they’re not available but I’ll contact our headadmin asap to prepare the serv.

(rUBBEN) #177

The point is that none of the servers you mentioned is NA, apples, and neither runing the custom maps…

(Apples) #178

blame the NA teams then :stuck_out_tongue:

we play vS zubr in one hour, on aero server, TV will be up, prepare popcorn

And you wont be able to enter TV server if you havent maridia and radar already, so connect on some asdf server to dl it beforehand would be wise.

peace

(Ashog) #179

TBC ZUBR match TV server is up now (thanks to AERO team)

(Dthy) #180

Can’t connect to the tv server, the game just crashes everytime… no watching for me :frowning: