asdf 6v6 Group Phase

(Protey) #21

capitans of JP, LaMafia and FLY pls contact with us (me or Glot) in mIRC (#r.clan/Qnet).
we can play: Wednesday - 20:00 CET, Thursday - 20:00 CET, Friday - 21:00 CET

So in our 4 group matches i should pick differents map for each opponent?
For example, if i picked Island with JP i cant pick this map no more in group phase?

(Aristotle) #22

Yes relaxed. Every team doesn’t play every other team. Each teams only plays versus the teams in their groups. So as it’s 5 teams per group, thats 4 matches per team in 9 days, I think that’s not asking too much.

Take group 1 for example.

If I were 40% I would have 4 total matches. They would be as follows.

40% vs FLY
40% vs JP
40% vs oldfrags
40% vs LaMafia

4 matches total per team. I have no clue where you got the idea that each team had to play 40 matches…

@Snotling, you can play on your server, as long as it’s running the asdf config, it’s fine.

@Protey, yeah that’s right. I figure this way all the maps will get played, instead of the same few being played over and over.

@Afro, added.

@Arturo from another thread, added as well.

(INF3RN0) #23

I think he got 40 from doing some multiplication in the groups… not sure how you get to 40 when there’s only 4 matches per team and a total of 10 per group lmao…

(CfYz) #24

INF3RN0
I do math correctly.You should read carefully: “Teams must play nearly 40” - all teams in cup. Not my one.

Aristotle
I know how much matches will play one team. But even in one group would be difficult to arrange all matches in one week. For example we can play only 3 days in a week - and I doubt there will be two matches in one day - so we can play only 3 matches till 30 nov. What about the other one? So would be nice if you give another week to the group phase. Not a big deal for the cup - but more relaxing to arrange and play.

(Finko) #25

Agreed with Cfyz, play 4 matches 6*6 in one week is difficult.

(Apples) #26

And here again the oldfags complain!

<3 My pesky vodka drinkers!

(Finko) #27

Whine and vodka as lifestyle :smiley:

(Aristotle) #28

I’ll extend the date out to December 4th, that’s almost 2 weeks.

(CfYz) #29

NOWAI its complain, Apples. It’s just experience. Oldschool, m8! Old fags idd :smiley:

(Shelly) #30

the groups look good. hope all matches will be on tv server :slight_smile:

(Rex) #31

Done. +some chars

(rUBBEN) #32

kAtastrofa vs Stupidoz on friday 8 p.m central europe time.

(Jakoby) #33

plz add esc. to bh’s roster

(Protey) #34

oldfrags vs fly scheduled on friday (25.11) 21:00 CET

(Apples) #35

For matches vs TBC, contact anyone in the roster vie pm here or at : #biatch.etqw @ quakenet

(Aristotle) #36

Also forgot to mention, after matches I’d like the captains to contact me with scores.

(Protey) #37

we ask for several cfg changes, some of them are essential in our opinion. forst or all “es_allowAttack3rdPerson 1” and “es_allowCrosshair3rdPerson 1” because its a pain in the ass not to be able to shoot like u’ve been used to 3 years ago and there is no time to learn again shooting from cabin both heavy and medium vehicles. second is “g_showPlayerArrows 1” (if that is for arrows above enemies) i mean there is no way to discern and even to see GDF at last obj of the ark, its all freaking GREY! thnx in advance.

(Oyama) #38

todbot or someone from the TAW NA, contact me or stalker_rus through our forum (http://svoboda-etqw.clan.su/forum/11-117-1) or via PM on www.splashdamage.com or via IRC @quakenet #asdfcup

2 Protey: the good old complaint never goes out of fashion! =)

(LionelForester) #39

FLY vs LM will take place on Saturday (26 Nov) @19:00 CET

(Apples) #40

Mmm no red arrows? its weird I remember them from the old NA’s cfgs, but I may be wrong. Considering 3rd person tanking, well it’s a NA cup with NA rules :smiley: (even if 80% of the teams are from EU ^^)