Are PDP Snipers just as hard to counter as bolt action ones?

(TheStrangerous) #1

Asking this, because I really haven’t encountered god like PDP snipers. Can anyone confirm whether they’re just as unstoppable as the ones using Felix an MoA?

(GatoCommodore) #2

@TheStrangerous said:
Asking this, because I really haven’t encountered god like PDP snipers. Can anyone confirm whether they’re just as unstoppable as the ones using Felix an MoA?

MoA is worse imo

at least with PDP theres a room for error

(watsyurdeal) #3

The only thing with the Snipers is the aim punch is so poorly implemented, that is the only reason it exists, to force the Sniper to retreat under suppressing fire.

But as it is, it affects hipfire unfairly, while not affecting Snipers AT ALL.

(frostyvampire) #4

(yes I am aware this post is 2 weeks old)
You haven’t seen godlike PDP snipers because a godlike sniper won’t dare to use an auto noob.

PDP counters squishies and it’s completely overpowered if you use it on Redeye.
As for 1v1 sniper fights, the bolt action Vassili will win most of the time while Aimee will probably lose to a PDP since 1 headshot is enough to kill her and it’s easier to land a headshot when you can fire 3 times as fast as her

You don’t get punished for missing with the PDP and 100 damage is still very high for an auto sniper.

Yes PDP can still dominate, but you have to be aids to use it. Probably just as aids as an Ash/Ela/Jager main who only dropshoots

(Brycko) #5

Ohhhhhh they exist. PDP can be an absolutely terrifying weapon in the right hands. PDP is also VERY forgiving if you miss a shot, whereas Felix by comparison is really punishing with that absurd recoil.

(LifeupOmega) #6

Imagine thinking that you’re only cancer if you use the auto sniper and not just all of them. :smiley: