Anyone else feel dreiss isnt that great?

(HadronZodiac) #1

I got a christmas card for javelin with it so thats the only reason i even CONSIDER it tbh

Ive played multiple games, and the bullets constantly go only on the outer ring of spread (aka not hit anything of value).

Plus if its longer range than why is it so inaccurate?

Damage is fine imo, but that spread…

Specifically the speed of it, its actual spread values are fine, but how quickly it goes from accurate to shooting backwards is annoying

What u think? lol

(LifeupOmega) #2

I’d rather have old Dreiss with lower damage values, new Dreiss feels ass and old Dreiss had way too much output if you had even the slightest clue how to use it.

• Maximum spread increased by ~45%
  • Vertical recoil increased by ~20%
  • Horizontal recoil increased by ~35%

• Maximum spread decreased by ~15%
  • Horizontal recoil decreased by ~20%

I really don’t feel like SD use spread well as a balance tool, and I’d always prefer to see a damage reduction instead of making the gun clunkier to use. This applies to the BRs, and their bullet pacing and recoil changes too, when their issue was the sheer ridiculous damage that they put out in a single click. They can still do this, it just feels dreadful to do so.

(HadronZodiac) #3

@LifeupOmega said:
I’d rather have old Dreiss with lower damage values, new Dreiss feels ass and old Dreiss had way too much output if you had even the slightest clue how to use it.

Tbh i agree

(henki000) #4

Dreiss is ok pick, if your alternatives are Stark AR or BR-16. But I would definitely pick SHAR-C, PDP and even Grandeur over Dreiss. So yeah, Dreiss isn’t that great or bad in my opinion. I think it used to be worse before, but that is only because I like to compare it to burst rifles.

(HadronZodiac) #5

@henki000 said:
Dreiss is ok pick, if your alternatives are Stark AR or BR-16. But I would definitely pick SHAR-C, PDP and even Grandeur over Dreiss. So yeah, Dreiss isn’t that great or bad in my opinion. I think it used to be worse before, but that is only because I like to compare it to burst rifles.

It was op so they nerfed it (which i undestand), then it was terrible, and now its mehhh, assuming the gun doesnt spread quick enough to start shooting backwards (which it usually does)

(Rodolfosaurio) #6

It has so much spread that I feel like using ironsight all the time, or just spray and pray (pray a lot)

Old Dreiss was borderline overpowered, but such a fun gun to use if you knew how to track heads well.

New Dreiss was made in China…

(HadronZodiac) #8

@Wintergreen said:
Old Dreiss was borderline overpowered, but such a fun gun to use if you knew how to track heads well.

New Dreiss was made in China…

Yup