Another Time Capsule Thread

(JJMAJR) #21

Is he going to have a shotgun?

(TheStrangerous) #22

@JJMAJR said:
Is he going to have a shotgun?

I presume SMGs, much like Phantom.

(JJMAJR) #23

I wish the forum had a “feels” emote to indicate immense sadness.

(TheStrangerous) #24

Hmmmm… the only merc groups left for perfect 25 mercs, are Assault and Engineer…
Now it’s absolutely hard to come up with any merc…

Unless…

@stayfreshshoe said:
I like the idea of a Merc with a jet pack ability. Would be an interesting mechanic. We don’t have a set number of Mercs that we plan to release, but definitely don’t want to add Mercs just for the hell of it. If there is a gap in gameplay which we can fill with different and interesting mechanics, we will do so.

I wanna see a little engineer robot which you can deploy to do objectives :3 That or a Merc with throwable armed C4 (but people tell me that’s crazy) or throwable C4 which all Mercs can arm faster than normal.

@Faraleth said:
Remember, as always, unless specifically stated as confirmed, please take everything with a grain of salt.
Rostrum wants to make a Merc called Falcon, but needs some concept from the community to help him design them :wink:

POLISH NANOSUIT HUSSAR CONFIRMED KURWA MAĆ! :lol: jk

(JJMAJR) #25

What about a sniper assault with a laser sight?

“Falcon” sounds like a sniper character.

(TheStrangerous) #26

@JJMAJR said:
What about a sniper assault with a laser sight?

“Falcon” sounds like a sniper character.

Sure, it does.

!

! Falcon, the UT’s Sniper rifle equivalent in Toxikk, a failed arena shooter revival game. I regret every involvement I had with this game… :confounded:

(hurgya) #27

@TheStrangerous said:

Sure, it does.
Toxikk, a failed arena shooter revival game. I regret every involvement I had with this game…

Why do you regret it? Wasn’t the only problem with it the lack of players? (I’ve personally never played it)

(TheStrangerous) #28

@hurgya said:

@TheStrangerous said:

Sure, it does.
Toxikk, a failed arena shooter revival game. I regret every involvement I had with this game…

Why do you regret it? Wasn’t the only problem with it the lack of players? (I’ve personally never played it)

Brushing off the fact, that I suck at arena shooter genre and tried very hard gettin’ into it. Yeah… nobody was playing it, didn’t boom in popularity.
A multiplayer game with no players is a dead game. Unless you add bots with highly advanced AI.