[ Another merc idea!!! yey.... ] Gorgon

(SweetGenocide) #1

HP : 90

Speed : 440

Nationality : Swedish

Role : Fire Support

V-22 Sulfuric Acid Grenade : Gorgon throws a special grenade with sulfuric acid inside it, if it hits an enemy, the sulfuric acid will hit them, causing severe burns, and doing 10 damage per 3 seconds, the effect lasts for 10 seconds. If it hits the ground, the acid will splatter in an area of 2 meters, if an enemy is in the area, it will get the acid splattered on them, burning their skin for 5 seconds dealing 5 damage per 2 seconds. Medics can get rid of the acid by healing the enemy.
Cooldown : 50 seconds ; Maximum Grenades : 1

H-52 Tranquilizer Ammo : Gorgon throws an ammo pack, if an ally takes the ammo pack, they will have a tranqulizer bullet, if the tranquilizer bullet hits an enemy, they will get slowed by 5%, after taking the ammo pack, allies cannot take the tranquilizer bullet again for the next 60 seconds
Cooldown : 7 (per pack) ; Maximum Ammo Packs : 4

Primaries:

M4A1 (Main)

Timik - 47

Dreiss AR

Secondaries:

Sebstalt .7

Caulden (Main)

S&W

Melee:

Beckhill Combat Knife (Main)

Stillnato Stilleto

Cricket Bat

(So yeah, this is the idea. <-<;)

(Brycko) #2

Pretty decent. Standard ability, it’s very similar to Stoker, but with the second ability it’s definitly it’s own Merc.

One gripe; Weaponry. It doesn’t really fit the Mercs role.

(SweetGenocide) #3

[quote=“Brycko;198070”]Pretty decent. Standard ability, it’s very similar to Stoker, but with the second ability it’s definitly it’s own Merc.

One gripe; Weaponry. It doesn’t really fit the Mercs role.[/quote]

Yeah, you’re right, gonna change it up.

(Fyrix) #4

Name meh

Weapons meh - I reckon stoker weapons

Abilities mehhhhh

I like the tranq dart. Maybe expand on this further. Like instead it’s main ability. Or a gas that cause blindness. Mustard Gas grenade even.

I dont like these special ammo packs, they seem kinda silly and not viable.

(SweetGenocide) #5

[quote=“Fyrix;198313”]Name meh

Weapons meh - I reckon stoker weapons

Abilities mehhhhh

I like the tranq dart. Maybe expand on this further. Like instead it’s main ability. Or a gas that cause blindness. Mustard Gas grenade even.

I dont like these special ammo packs, they seem kinda silly and not viable.[/quote]

yeah you’re right, i’d rather just give her the tranq darts rather then ammo packs with the tranq dart inside it