I just want someone to explain to me why, if one person is REALLY good, the ENTIRE rest of the team he’s sorted onto is a complete steaming pile of shit?
Why does matchmaking EXPECT or REQUIRE one good person to CARRY 5 or 6 more people on his or her back through the entire match?
People complain about stacking so much, but my partner always performs really good, so he gets put with a bunch of infants who have never used a mouse and keyboard before. I usually switch teams if I can, to help him out, since he can’t carry like the game expects him to. This is a team based game, even if you’re amazing, you still need a team and not a bunch of fucking potatoes. And we STILL lose and get stomped into the ground more than we win. This is so exhausting.
You can always see which team is a fucking potato from the scoreboard. For example, your team has from the bottom to the top: 0, 1, 244, 732, 903, and one pitiful lonely person trying their hardest (who is unlucky cause they’re good) with 1504. The entire other team has scores over at least 2000, and has you spawn locked.
Every single god damn fucking fucker fuck fucking match. The matchmaking is not intelligent at all. It sees a really good person being 70% of a team, spits out some numbers, and then gives him 5 other people who’s skill makes up the other 30% combined. All this “team stacking” stuff makes me want to bash my face against a wall. It’s me and him versus 6. Even lvl 42 and 62 on the same team, we get stomped so fucking brutally and we’re really good, but the entire rest of our team is playing with their monitor turned off and their thumb rammed up their ass.
I don’t get it.