An official Brink soundtrack?

(MrFoxer) #1

I personally, love the music in brink, from the intro music to the menu music, all of it. Now, I’d love to have all this music on my ipod and such to listen to later, and I don’t think I’m the only one either, unfortunately there’s no official ost out there yet, so no one can do this.
The composers (bob & barn) are actually trying to release an official ost, but they need our help.

we need to table the idea to Bethesda since they own the rights, I started a forum discussion and a poll (thanks for signing!) and we’re hoping to meet with them in a few weeks, so the more people who contribute to the discussion (hint!) and sign my poll will give me a more compelling argument!

What can you do to help?
-Join the bob & barn page on facebook

-Write something about the ost on their wall

-say YES to this poll
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=165664773495512&qa_ref=qd

Now, this doesn’t guarantee that the ost will be released, but it will certainly help stack the odds in our favor.

(SinDonor) #2

Done and done. If any of you see my profile pic on FB, there’s a very good and logical reason why I am wearing a long pink wig and a white fur Russian ski hat…

No, no there isn’t. Dammit.

(FireWorks) #3

I am not on facebook so ill just bump it :slight_smile:

(wolfnemesis75) #4

The Brink music is Epic… call me what you will, but a Brink movie would be cool. Most video game story lines just can’t translate to the big screen but Brink would work because there’s room to drop in an effective screen play.

(RabidAnubis) #5

Wolfnemesis.

There isn’t really a story line in brink.

But the audio logs have most of it. If they made a movie off the AUDIO LOGS, not the actual game it would actually be okay. For instance, brother chen lost his little brother. One of his inner selffull motives is to get him out when they leave the ark. He isn’t just a selfless guy.

(wolfnemesis75) #6

[QUOTE=RabidAnubis;355149]Wolfnemesis.

There isn’t really a story line in brink.

But the audio logs have most of it. If they made a movie off the AUDIO LOGS, not the actual game it would actually be okay. For instance, brother chen lost his little brother. One of his inner selffull motives is to get him out when they leave the ark. He isn’t just a selfless guy.[/QUOTE]

Its all one story. It just has no traditional setup or resolution, but an open ended one without black and white archetypes like in say Star Wars. It is similar to Pulp Fiction. Out of order. Forcing you to piece it all together on your own. The audio logs remind me of the ones in Bioshock. Same way it was done there as well. All these reasons, make it an easy transition to the movies in a way that a game like Halo would not work. You know?

(Spendlove) #7

I am quite lucky as Barn is a friend. I am not telling him that his music is really good or his fat head will explode. I have enough of his sickeningly good talent at the local music festivels to last me a life time.

Damn him and his ear for a tune.

(only kidding Barnabus)

(FireWorks) #8

So can you hook us up to the OST?:slight_smile:

(Immortal1001) #9

Well Ive got the Security Music/ Character selection menu / some Resistance Music and that song that playswhen your incapasatated.

Reply and I will send you the ones that you what.

(tokamak) #10

You want a Brink movie?

//youtu.be/Mcmkx1klOpE

(Biscuitfist) #11

I’m crying myself to sleep every night because I don’t have the Brink soundtrack.

Pl0z release soundtrack so my pillows don’t have to suffer. ):

(Dormamu) #12

I would also want an official Brink OST, until then use this
Dagg’s Brink Soundtrack
Check the videos description, their is a downscramble…brwervbfdbfgnhfmrgdasgsagasgdasdg… endink