Am I the only one who likes DB over CS Go

(Artyrim) #21

If you talk about CS then talk about cs1.6 don’t mention that crap go .
And you can’t compare the 2 games yet. Do it once they release db 1.0

(B_Montiel) #22

@Artyrim said:
If you talk about CS then talk about cs1.6 don’t mention that crap go .
And you can’t compare the 2 games yet. Do it once they release db 1.0

Go back to wolfenstein enemy territory then. DB is not even close to what W:ET was back then. Three years after its release, it still had more players -or at least players more interested than just playing a casual shooter- than DB 2 months before its 1.0.

I too am a quite old fashioned dude who has more interesting memories on older games than the current similar version of it.

(kirinichiban42) #23

DB over CSGO anyday

Don’t get me wrong, CSGO is a fine game and fun in its own right, but it is focused more on gunplay than other systems. I tend to like action packed shooters (Quake) or more slow paced strategic shooters (Rainbow Six Siege). However, CSGO lacks the speed of action shooters and the deep gameplay of strategic shooters. Therefore, it occupies a middle ground that doesn’t satisfy my shooter game needs (to put it simply, its an arcade-y Rainbow Six Siege). Plus, I’m not a big fan of gamemodes where you only have one life per match/round (RIP Execution Mode).

I like DB because there is a pseudo-parkour element (long jumps and wall jumps) which adds another layer of skill on top off the gunplay. Additionally, the guns feel good to shoot and the longer time-to-kill makes each encounter with another player feel like a hard fought duel (most of the time).