Alright, it's time to fix the Blishok SD

(watsyurdeal) #1

How? Here’s a visual representation

There, now get er done

That reticle bugs me too. Big enough to cover Rhino’s fat head.

(Tcorn) #3

Yes PLEASE.

(TheStrangerous) #4

I honestly stopped relying on iron sights, since enabling central dot option.

(Terminal_6) #5

I’m pretty sure a dev said no to this because something or other about how it’s an SMG that shouldn’t be used at range.
Which is in my opinion BS. The reticule really doesn’t bug me that much personally, but are there not better ways to tune a gun?

(Drac0rion) #6

Are you kidding me? Do you really think it’s that easy!?

First SD is going to take half a year to even consider considering it and then another year to consider it and then another two years to implement it.
And once it’s done, it’s still going to be a couple of pixels off center.

(frostyvampire) #7

Meh I still won’t use it. Why would I ever use an SMG that has a fire rate slower than a rifle over an amazing kek-10 or Crotzni.
And even worse, why would I replace a broken shotgun that can 2 shot a Rhino with this 2 shots per second “SMG”

(watsyurdeal) #8

Cause you’re playing Merc like Fletcher and Aura

(Szakalot) #9

its also funny that SD would say it shouldnt be used at range when its probably the best smg to use at range

@frostyvampire said:
Meh I still won’t use it. Why would I ever use an SMG that has a fire rate slower than a rifle over an amazing kek-10 or Crotzni.

Say what??? The Blish is an amazing headshot machine with range. Definitely one of the easiest guns to track heads with and I’d honestly use it on Bush and Phantom too if it was on their stronger loadouts. It’s so underrated. Side note: It’s also the gun I’m using when I get accused of aimbotting more often than not so I must be doing something right with it. It’s got bad stats, sure, but iirc it has the highest headshot damage multiplier in its class. If that’s not true, how easy it is to chain those headshots together makes it feel that way. Anyone confirm or deny?

(frostyvampire) #11

@Wintergreen said:

@frostyvampire said:

Say what??? The Blish is an amazing headshot machine with range. Definitely one of the easiest guns to track heads with and I’d honestly use it on Bush and Phantom too if it was on their stronger loadouts. It’s so underrated. Side note: It’s also the gun I’m using when I get accused of aimbotting more often than not so I must be doing something right with it. It’s got bad stats, sure, but iirc it has the highest headshot damage multiplier in its class. If that’s not true, how easy it is to chain those headshots together makes it feel that way. Anyone confirm or deny?

Bush Blishlok loadout has the best augments though (steady + lock on). I’m sure that nobody would ever use a different card if it were with a kek-10 or SMG-9.

It fires slower than an assault rifle.
It’s worse than a rifle for long range. You can argue that mercs that can use rifles can’t use Blishlok but still
It’s worse than a shotgun or any other SMG at close and mid range.

I once unboxed a cobalt BL32 Fletcher, I usually don’t use it because I prefer my bronze A31 but when I do use it, I use the MP9 as my primary and only switch to Blishlok to finish people or if I run out of ammo.
I also use a bronze Aura instead of my obsidian because I hate the Blishlok
And when I tried to get a cobalt Bush, I rolled his best Blishlok card (don’t remember the name but the one with steady + lock on) in the first try but recycled it and rerolled again until I got a kek-10 because same reason.

(GatoCommodore) #12

the blish does provide with longer range for mercs like fletcher and aura, but i dont like it in bush because Kek-10 with extra spare mag is just too good

@frostyvampire said:

@Wintergreen said:

@frostyvampire said:

Bush Blishlok loadout has the best augments though (steady + lock on). I’m sure that nobody would ever use a different card if it were with a kek-10 or SMG-9.

It fires slower than an assault rifle.
It’s worse than a rifle for long range. You can argue that mercs that can use rifles can’t use Blishlok but still
It’s worse than a shotgun or any other SMG at close and mid range.

I once unboxed a cobalt BL32 Fletcher, I usually don’t use it because I prefer my bronze A31 but when I do use it, I use the MP9 as my primary and only switch to Blishlok to finish people or if I run out of ammo.
I also use a bronze Aura instead of my obsidian because I hate the Blishlok
And when I tried to get a cobalt Bush, I rolled his best Blishlok card (don’t remember the name but the one with steady + lock on) in the first try but recycled it and rerolled again until I got a kek-10 because same reason.

Hey, whatever floats your boat. I personally prefer C41 on Bush and I do really well with the Blish. Maybe I’m an outlier here.

(MikeGreene1990) #14

Normally i would agree, but they have the option to overlay the cross hair dot on top of it now which is more accurate than a bobbing flip sight anyways =)

(vavom1) #15

The blishlock i fine in most aspects. Its one of my favourite guns to use because getting head shots with the blishlock makes it become deadly weapon for someone like aura who i refuse to use shotguns with because its just s. Its balanced and the reticle wont change how people play with it so to be honest its a waste of time for SD to change