All ad. Servers will go down

(edxot) #21

well, the idea is there. do whatever you like with it. not sure it is good before trying.

i think it’s a good idea because it would bring the kind of action we seen in wolfenstein:enemy territory in the past.

there may be downsides too. stackers may find it paradise, without heavies to ruin their plans.

(Snotling) #22

Of course, we’re a french team! Go learn french! :wink:

(Dthy) #23

Le Merde Fromage Frais.

(Rex) #24

[QUOTE=Chronicler;491968]I’m sure if you are interested TAW can run copies of these servers on our own dedicated server.

TAW has it’s own public promod but it doesn’t seem to be well configurated and we have no-one interested in doing it either, our custom public currently doesn’t offer a download so that one isn’t working for that reason. Our private TA servers and vanilla public server and others are however working.

I’m currently working on getting a server admin group together that has the skill to take care of all this.

And yes, TAW is probably gonna do some promod again in the future since we have had a lot of requests for it from members.[/QUOTE]

Mhm strange, thought I had my adblocker on…

(Snotling) #25

Hahaha, reminds me of the tag you once had on promod. You know it means The Fresh Cheese Sh!t? :smiley:

(Dthy) #26

Oh I knew that! It’s what gave me my power!