Aimee and Vasilli are kind of the same

(ZombieDuck) #1

Ok, Regardless of the Movement speed and Health, and weapons.

Vasilli has the heart beat sensor and Aimee has a snitch device.
But they both work kind of the same, I see no difference between them, they highlight opponents just in a minor different way, According to me, The ability should be changed of any one of them.

(watsyurdeal) #2

One grants you extra damage at the cost of being more fragile, the other is more tanky but his ability only spots people. Honestly if Vasilli’s HP were 100 they’d be balanced.

(TheStrangerous) #3

With Snitch, you gotta think like a Spiderman/Batman, clinging onto walls/ceilings.

(GatoCommodore) #4

aimee can instagib with one shot

(GatoCommodore) #5

*edited

(BlackboltLW) #6

@GatoCommodore said:
aimee can instagib with one shot

With the SNITCH

(FishRolls) #7

Aimee has the grandeur for the aim gods who can use that thing.

(JJMAJR) #8

Honestly Aimee is underwhelming and I’d like a radical rework of her.

(Guziol) #9

Aimee is my 2nd most played merc. I like her a lot and i like the fact that she has clear advantages and disadvantages. She is in perfect spot imo. ( other than one of her guns, grandeur, is lacking atm )

(Your worst knifemare.) #10

Movement speed and health make a large difference.
Aimee is allowed to move to a sniping spot quickly while her Snitch provides support for her team by making her enemies easier to kill.
Vas has more Hp to let him take more punishment from his enemy and his heartbeat sensor lets him and his team know where enemies are hiding. Also Vas is a favorite for the “pro mlg sniper”.

(TheStrangerous) #11

@JJMAJR said:
Honestly Aimee is underwhelming and I’d like a radical rework of her.

I dunno why, but for some reason I was thinking of her with a crossbow instead…
Random thoughts are random…

(frostyvampire) #12

Similarities:
Both are snipers

Differences:
90hp + fast speed vs 110hp + medium speed
Pistols vs machine pistols
SNITCH device that makes enemies take more damage vs wallhack
Croissant vs someone whose last name is Cummings

They are completely different in terms of gamestyle and everything. I prefer Aimee over Vassili because she suits my playstyle more (and I feel more comfortable playing as a female character for some reason but this is not what’s stopping me from playing Vaseline)

Aimee’s strength is her speed. You should focus on movement when playing her. Her speed also helps her push, throw a SNITCH in a good spot and then fall back. You should also always stick to your sniper rifle unless the enemy is low or in rare occasions

Vassili’s strength is his pistol and easy to use but effective gadget. You should snipe from behind with him and throw your HB sensor without moving much. But when an enemy gets close, you should switch to your pistol after the first flick (if you don’t kill them). When your team decides to push you should sometimes push with them and you won’t be at a big disadvantage since machine pistols are really good and you have a lot of health. While Aimee can’t do that and even if you push, you have to stick to your sniper and you will probably die if you miss a shot

(JJMAJR) #13

Make Aimee an assault with three charges of Jarate and Aura speed.

I blame Aimee for ruining sniper rifles. Especially the Grandeur.

(TheStrangerous) #14

@JJMAJR said:
Make Aimee an assault with three charges of Jarate and Aura speed.

I blame Aimee for ruining sniper rifles. Especially the Grandeur.

The Snitch takes the bat piss, reason why you don’t see it, is either:

A. Censoring urination, otherwise DB gets AO rating, for piss fetish.
B. They forgot.

Not having the machine pistols is probably what disappoints me most when it comes to her.

(JJMAJR) #16

@TheStrangerous said:
AO rating, for piss fetish.

You know you love it.