After 3 Long Months...

(XavienX) #1

I FINALLY GOT THE BETA KEY!!!
Who else got it just today?

(Jinuaja) #2

I got one three day’s ago

(Cyphre) #3

I think I signed up over a year ago at this point…

(XavienX) #4

wtf…? lol, a year? damn…you sure dude cause that was probably like the Alpha stage, dunno

(Nail) #5

when the game moved to Steam, you needed to re-apply for new key

(preciousSoda) #6

Got mine on friday. It’s a pretty fun game.

(Cyphre) #7

wtf…? lol, a year? damn…you sure dude cause that was probably like the Alpha stage, dunno[/quote]
It’s been a lot longer than some people imagine.

I didn’t? In fact I recall trying to re-apply not long ago, only to have it tell me that I already had on that particular email account, so it wouldn’t let me try again.

(XavienX) #8

Yes it is, you need to get used to how much bullets you need to deliver to an enemy though, it’s not like most games where it’s more realistic and takes around a split second of 4 bullets or such so kill a person and also it’s hard to go on a solo rampage without taking cover with your teammates

(cosmopolitanSponge) #9

NOW, THE MORE WAITING GAME :# :s :#

(Nail) #10

wtf…? lol, a year? damn…you sure dude cause that was probably like the Alpha stage, dunno[/quote]
It’s been a lot longer than some people imagine.

I didn’t? In fact I recall trying to re-apply not long ago, only to have it tell me that I already had on that particular email account, so it wouldn’t let me try again.[/quote]

when game comes back, give me a shout

(XavienX) #11

Sucks how right now there is only limited testing periods

(coruscate) #12

I feel like these “concentrated” tests are leading towards the actual release since they are just concentrating on the matchmaking or the merc systems and not on the whole game as it was in previous stages (thanks to echo)

(Szakalot) #13

Miss Murder said that there won’t be any more limited testing periods. So when it comes back, you can expect it to stay online for good… while at least.