Add bloodstain to melee weapons.

(TheStrangerous) #1

You know when you beat the human meat with melee, and it doesn’t get all messy with blood?

WHY?!

Really bugs me how melee is all clean, as if someone was rubbing it with tissue all day, RIGHT AFTER HITTING SOMEONE WITH IT…

Even Half Zatoichi from TF2 gets messy with blood!

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #2

@TheStrangerous said:
You know when you beat the human meat with melee, and it doesn’t get all messy with blood?

WHY?!

Really bugs me how melee is all clean, as if someone was rubbing it with tissue all day, RIGHT AFTER HITTING SOMEONE WITH IT…

Even Half Zatoichi from TF2 gets messy with bood!

I’m torn between giving a Like to this comment and a LOL; it’s a legitimately good question, but at the same time I can’t help but chuckle at how no one has even thought to ask about this sooner.

(TheStrangerous) #3

AND HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT PHYSICS!?

!

! Some mercs are so hard headed, that it bugs me how blunt melee doesn’t break…
! Even TF2’s bottle can shatter!
!

(TheManBehindTheMask) #4

My PC is a potato that has a screen I play on minimal with all effects off. If they add it option to turn off please.

(Sorotia) #5

Haven’t you ever seen Highlander? I mean cutting people up and even decapitating them and almost no blood at all!

Haven’t you ever wondered how after hundreds of deaths all of the mercs still come back for more! Isn’t it obvious? They’re all immortal!

(Xenithos) #6

@TheStrangerous said:

WHY?!

Okay, some melee weapons makes sense. But you leave my cricket bat out of this!

(Splicerrr) #7

@Xenithos said:

@TheStrangerous said:

WHY?!

And the Batons!

(FalC_16) #8

DB is what PG 12+? Thats why?

(K1X455) #9

@Splicerrr said:

@Xenithos said:

@TheStrangerous said:

WHY?!

And the Batons!

Andd Kukri, and Beckhill and Stilnotto…