Actual Chess, no steroids:)

(Anonymous--Rex) #21

Remember these:

I was speaking outside of turn order. If I was unclear, I’m sorry. But yes, you are correct, turn order is an element that imposes a difference and therefore introduces the element of balance. There’s at least one sentence in my post that should probably have a word or two inserted.

Yeah, seriously.

What cup, exactly? If it has to do with the RAD Tournament, I have no idea what’s going on in there. If it has to do with some chess tournament, I also have no idea. : |

(Ciakgb) #22

Oh sorry, we are playing the Rad World Cup and I’m griping cause I lost and I have zero realistic chance of naivagating the underbracket. Ignore me completely.

(g00n) #23

CIAKGB ever though of doing suicide type (chess) RAD game :stuck_out_tongue:
Think only problem is mandate opposition firing otherwise melee weapons may work. Be a total mine warp

(Ciakgb) #24

Funny you mention that, I played my man sandy a bunch of games recently where the goal was for him to get gold.

I found a multitude of fun ways to do myself in, bee bombing my entire squad was fun:)

Sometimes I would barracade my capt in a knook with concrete block–just silly stuff but it was a blast:)

(Sandman77) #25

Ciakgb feel free to challenge me, I need gold =:P

(Anonymous--Rex) #26

Hey, hey, Sandman. You do me, and I do you? I know this back alley… :stuck_out_tongue:

(g00n) #27

no comment :stuck_out_tongue:

(Sandman77) #28

Oh, Rex im not that kind of guy… LOL =:P

Challenge me and prepare for grenades!!!

(Anonymous--Rex) #29

Haha, I’ll challenge you in a bit. Not really been in the mood for this game the past few days.