Account Name request

(Patriotqube) #1

Hello I have a Question

When i first registered here i couldnt take the name Patriot as it apparently already was taken

so i had to take the name i have now, but i have never seen someone here using the name Patriot

and considering it looks like our forum names here will be the ones we use in Dirty Bomb,

Is it possible that i can get my name changed from Patriotqube to Patriot?

Would really appreciate if that was possible :slight_smile:

(badman) #2

‘Patriot’ is indeed taken and so can’t be reallocated. That said, we are planning to let people change their display name at some point in the future, so you won’t be stuck with Patriotqube forever. :slight_smile:

(Patriotqube) #3

Thanks for answering

(MoonOnAStick) #4

How easy will it be to change your display name? The word community gets bandied about on various game forums but it doesn’t mean very much without identity.

(badman) #5

We’re still working that out - we’re conscious that people changing their names every 3 seconds hurts more than it helps.

(Patriotqube) #6

Not to be annoying :wink:

But i just checked that Patriot which is using the name I want

http://forums.warchest.com/member.php/2329-patriot

Last Activity: 7th Sep 2003 10:34

he hasnt been around for 10 years, is it completely impossible to delete that account an give me my real nick? ive been using that nick for almost 10 years now

(Dthy) #7

Hate to jump into this thread but doing a search of the name I use now (Deathy) isn’t taken so would it be possible to create a new account with that name using the same email and have all my user data copied to that account?

(Mustang) #8

Easier just to ask nicely if your name to be changed on your existing account.