A new, quicker way to check the server list

(Violator) #21

Nice work on the browser browser :slight_smile: I can sign in again now (also had same problems last night).

(Pytox) #22

would be cool if you could instantly join from the web site but that might be too much too ask :tongue:

(RR2DO2) #23

Unfortunately the game doesn’t allow for this at the moment, best I think I can do is add a link that makes you start the game. Not sure how useful that would be though?

(Tankey) #24

Too many attempts, try again later.

This message is shown right after my first try. Nexon is maybe a lil’ too strict with login in…

(BomBaKlaK) #25

So there is some adjustment you can make on server settings :

• Times between maps is to long 20s is enough
  • In Lobby we need a minimum time to change (if everyone is ready you don’t have any time to change, and if people are not ready up you wait 4 min …)
  • 15s Deployment ? can we have an instant deployment instead ?
  • Map vote can be a good addition I saw it working on some strange multiplay server (with a much lower ping than the others servers)

(Violator) #26

I’m getting this at the moment trying to log in -

A server error occurred (Code: 1599). Please try again later.

(spookify) #27

[QUOTE=Violator;492230]I’m getting this at the moment trying to log in -

A server error occurred (Code: 1599). Please try again later.[/QUOTE]

me too…

(Mustang) #28

Auth should be fixed now chaps.

(spookify) #29

This Play Dirty this is for sure bring more people in (Even if you have to log in EVERY FREAKING TIME) for sure.

With that said we can now see how bad our servers are…

Have we been given a reason why were are getting this code error? Or why we can get on?

Something seems fishy…

(Mustang) #30

Not sure what you mean, PlayDirty has it’s own cookie so you don’t have to login each time.

Last week it was apparently an expired SSL certificate, this week it’s a different but unrelated issue that they don’t know the cause of yet (at least last I heard), but the plan is to find the cause so it doesn’t happen again.

(spookify) #31

I use both Chrome and Foxfire and my home PC and work PC both computers I need to log-in every-time. It just doesn’t stay open.

Same goes for the nex web-site (Forums). Need to log in every time…

Is there a fix to this?

With this server browser eventually be going into the launcher its self?

(shaftz0r) #32

i also have to log in every single time. not a big deal, but still true

(RR2DO2) #33

The cookies for Play Dirty don’t persist beyond a browser session - so as long as you keep your browser open and only close/reopen tabs it won’t sign you out.

(spookify) #34

Can you change this?

One click is much nicer then a hand full.

(Violator) #35

Yes would be nice - I don’t tend to keep browsers open ingame as I want to maximise on bandwidth.

(Ashog) #36

Haha, excellent idea to place the browser to… THE SAME stupid nexon platform with their STUPID eternal need for login with full email+pw which never gets saved.

GRRRRRR!!!

Tell me why this wasn’t possible on warchest/fireteam pages? Whyyyyyyy??

There’s like absolutely no point in using this tool now because noone sane would keep fully logging in every time he wants to check server load. It doesn’t make ANY sense!

Ah come on…

(shaftz0r) #37

[QUOTE=Ashog;492321]There’s like absolutely no point in using this tool now because noone sane would keep fully logging in every time he wants to check server load. It doesn’t make ANY sense!

Ah come on…[/QUOTE]

really? this is worth the extreme butthurt? no point? yikes.

(spookify) #38

I think Ashog is having a bad day haha! :stroggtapir:

(Kendle) #39

I’m with Ashog, until Nexon understand the concept of persistance between sessions I refuse to use their services, including this one.

(shaftz0r) #40

“cries about how annoying launching the entire game is to look at a server. gets an external browser, cries about how long it takes to type in his password” riveting tale