a more advanced question I guess

(Teuthis) #1

In oasis there is a Little end Scene coming after the game is finished. A tank enters the area and shoots. I checked the oasis script and found the section that starts this but I don’t see any scriptmover stuff in the map so I wonder how this works. if anyone knows I would appreciate a Feedback.

(Mateos) #2

The broken Tank beyond the gate in front of the AT-Guns. If you dynamite the last gun at the last second or right after, you’ll see the Tank going fast-forward from there inside :stuck_out_tongue:

(WuTangH) #3

If you need more advanced moves at the end, I have a moving bottle in Pilsner map… If u want, I will make a prefab of it…:wink:

(Teuthis) #4

thanks to you both. I think I figured it out. I now have an info_Player_Intermission which Shows up after the game is finished. Now I want a Little movement in this last Scene and I figured out that the tank in oasis is not a scriptmover. Instead, it is just a model that moves in a certain direction and then there is some Shooting triggered via the script. The way it is now is already totally awesome but if I get some moving in this end Scene this would be so cool :slight_smile:

(Teuthis) #5

I made it. The end Scene has now some decent moving stuff in it. Looks very cool and the ending of this map is a beautiful introduction to the already existing map. Was actually easier than expected this end Scene…