3D Models for Community Creations

(PrivateButts) #1

Hello Everybody! -LeZ- on the subreddit figured out how to rip the models out of Dirty Bomb, so I’ve gone through and converted them all to a format that people can work with. I’ve uploaded the first batch of them to a mega folder, and I hope to convert some more of the items in the game. I’ve also included some of the hastely wrote half broken python scripts that I wrote to rip the files, along with the version of umodel that actually works on dirty bomb. I’ll add some documentation to the script in a bit. I also would like some help finding some of the textures that I didn’t seem to be able to find when I was putting this together. I know this is kinda sketchy legally, and if SD/Nexon want this gone I’ll be happy to comply, although I would rather they didn’t. Anyways, here’s a list of what I have, and what I need. If you have anything to submit, send me a PM.

Finished

• All Mercs in their default form as of 5/26
  • Arty’ Elite Skin
  • Fragger, Proxy, Skyhammer, and Vaseline’s founder variants.
  • REVIVR Rifle

Bounties

• Proxy and Fletcher are missing their head’s diffuse texture.
  • Skyhammer’s headset texture is missing
  • For some reason my Founder’s Proxy UV maps are complete fucked, and needs the correct facial texture.

Looking for help starting

• All Weapons
  • All Items
  • Maps
  • Props
  • Conversion to SFM/GMod

If submitting, please follow the following guidelines:

• Submit all models with at least the diffuse texture correctly mapped.
  • Models must be in the .blend format, with every asset packed!
  • Please rename the material slots to correspond to the part of the body they are mapped to.
  • You’ll need to be able to upload the file on your own. I can’t upload 1,000+ models on my 1mbps connection.

Without further ado, here’s the folder:
https://mega.nz/#F!YN5GSB4b!wTahCbbwG8LSMbrCirsVFw

Psst, I’m still uploading founder’s vaseline and thunder, so just wait a bit for my terrible internet for catch up.

Want to help? Here’s how you do what I did
https://youtu.be/UZrKZVQsby8

Possible to Release Model Files?
(Shirobon) #2

I’d love to help, but unfortunately I can only do so after June 15th. Right now, we’re having our finals :expressionless:

(Jaso) #3

why not obj … i dont have Blender

(HunterAssassin5) #4

same here, i’d much rather prefer obj

(enigmaplatypus) #5

this may be my inexperience talking but i thought i would ask… are there textures? (i can’t find them anywhere)