3 teams 1 cup

(rUBBEN) #201

Yes guys, nice match biAtch vs TAW, mainly supply crates’ killing spree :smiley:

(Apples) #202

Since I’m not there biAtch is falling appart man, I’m telling you…

(rUBBEN) #203

I’ve a better reason…

… Khamul was playing.

(Edzio) #204

He’s your “beau-frère” now

(rUBBEN) #205

Did he fuc k snotling ?

(Ashog) #206

Ha! What did u expect if it was only nooby me from the original fail lineup playing, and the new lineup consisted of new members and 1 merc who trained barely 1 time together (some actually 2 times)? Well I expected fun and at least I had it :slight_smile:
Plus I got to know such nice people as Karpax, fzl and Khamul. Also Rubben, iconzzz, Anphetamine and Leshiy merced for us - was fun too! :smiley:

(Apples) #207

I was joking anyway :slight_smile:

Yeah that sucks that I cant play, but no monies for a decent pc and I dont want to buy a POS just to play again a 5 years old game, and as no other games seems appealing lately, I’ve put the “monster pc” on hold for “when it’s done” (that makes me pretty much open for any SD’s job offer ^^)

Peace

(Ashog) #208

ofc i knew u were joking (that’s pretty much all you do :P), otherwise I would just tbag u silently right away.

(_Wizard_) #209

Have all the Round 2 games been played yet? (40% vs. 5Grams, GunClub vs. NoNameYet)

((bh)) forfeits due to no-show, so TAW needs to know who our next opponent is…

(Shelly) #210

Any new cups planned?

(Rex) #211

When is the final?

(Dthy) #212

I be up for a christmas cup. Where are our opponents? Whens final? They were a no-show, we win! (All my posts for if one happens, I’ll take my leave).

(Rex) #213

The leaves are gone, we need a falling snow flakes cup!

(Ashog) #214

Yeah, we need a cup and then everyone should make new accounts with names from this epic thread:

http://forums.warchestgames.com/showthread.php/32714-A-Algarism-Names-Sell

Then randomly draft people and then people should guess who is who, hehe :slight_smile:

(.N.E.R.D.) #215

Let this game die already …

(Rex) #216

No need for letting it die, it is already dead. But we can still play a “dead game cup” :smiley:

(Karpax) #217

I will rise from the dead to join a little cup.

(Khamul) #218

lul karpie is alive :eek:

(.N.E.R.D.) #219

Don’t stalk the forums khamul, get some skulk powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzz :slight_smile:

(Crytiqal) #220

Should have made a Halloween cup to resurrect dead ETQW :wink: