2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs:

Any hockey fans in this place? I’m itchin’ for some hockey talk with random people. The usual banter with my buddies and family has become too routine. Who do y’all have in your brackets?!

Edit and note to self: Evidently no hockey or sports here. Nerds. :frowning:

(Mc1412013) #2

I watch hockey once in a blue moon. I used to play street hockey as teen. Played tennis court hockey too untill the town decided to replace the tennis net the older teens stole so they could play hockey. Im surpised none of us got hurt on the 2 poles being we were on roller blades moving fast.

(Splicerrr) #3

ME!!!
My fav team is Canucks but sadly they haven’t been in playoffs for some time. I basically rushed this, but I really feel like Vegas might win the cup or Pittsburgh. I’ll be really shocked if the Jets will be able to.

@Splicerrr said:
ME!!!
My fav team is Canucks but sadly they haven’t been in playoffs for some time. I basically rushed this, but I really feel like Vegas might win the cup or Pittsburgh. I’ll be really shocked if the Jets will be able to.

Man, it hit me pretty hard watching the Sedins leave the ice after their final farewell home game, but was happy to see them finish the season strong. Rough times for Vancouver, but y’all have a bright future with Boeser. Good luck! Here’s my bracket that’s already lookin’ like a bit of a disaster haha.

I’m being a homer and going for the Preds, but this is the most capable team they’ve ever had and they’re hell-bent on returning. And even though Boston is pretty much a one line team, I can’t see any reason to count them out of the East based on how they’ve been playing. The Bolts have slowed a bit in recent months and while the Pens are back in playoff form as usual, their holes on defense are even larger this year. Yeah though, the Jets are the biggest threat to the Preds’ chances. If both teams advance tomorrow, that is going to be one amazing series. It could easily go either way, and the Preds are definitely gonna need to play better than they have so far against the Avs if they’re to get through 'em.