2018 DB holloween event? and comunication errors!

(Phatdude) #1

hello, I am a long time player and am most sad to have seen the lack of communication since 1.0, but I still have hope that it is just bad luck at a bad time. still many db players, including I are holding our breath waiting for a Halloween event like last years jackals eve. I know I cant speak for all db players but within my friend group we all absolutely loved the art for last years cards. this game has a lot of potential, especially with faceit but the simple lack of communication to this extent is ridiculous. I am glad to see the login bonuses last weekend but am sad there is no info flow between players and development. I think I can speak for all db player when I say that a simple paragraph every now and then on the in game news post area would keep us happy enough till you guys can figure it out. now with the 2018 Halloween event, I do hope you guys have something planned, even if it is all the same stuff from the 2017 jackals eve event. please don’t let us down in this Spooktacular month.

-thanks
long time db player
phatdude

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #2

Was thinking the same about those Halloween skins. If they’re not coming out with new ones, then at least give us last year’s.

(Your worst knifemare.) #3

Remember when they released Final Assault skins…

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #4

What about it?

(Phatdude) #5

yes, the final assault skins were really cool, I am sad I never got one.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #6

Didn’t really like those, ranked season 3 looked better imo.

(Your worst knifemare.) #7

Oh I meant how triggered a bunch of people were because they looked like Containment war skins.

(Phatdude) #8

ok, yea but at the same time it could have been the difference between them not doing a skin event at all.

(DarkangelUK) #9

That’s a different scenario as the game was in full development so it felt quite lazy releasing something that was practically same. In this instance there’s a risk nothing, so people would rather have the same event again as apposed to no event at all (I quite liked the Jackals Eve skins so I’d be happy).

(Phatdude) #10

Is that saying that they will most likely reuses thire best skins for events, like ghost clip for example