10 hours wasted on Assault Course

(55cps) #1

I have done this course 1.2k times in 2 days
Is there anything im missing?
Others claim to get cobalt in 45min - 3hrs

(henki000) #2

I have gold, but maybe only 50 runs. Have you seen cobalt run videos?

Gold is maybe too easy to get, my run should be silver.

(llSquishyll) #3

Luckily my game glitch and when jackle was giving me the first tour of the course i unlocked all the trinkets before i even started the first run

(55cps) #4

henki000
my route is almost identicle to the guy in the video you sent
but im always 1 or 2 seconds off :frowning:

(55cps) #5

im probably gonna manually program a script to perform all jumps perfectly

(Mc1412013) #6

Used to beable to use an exploit but they removed access to the set commands. Which is the reason we can no longer acces offline mode which sucks cuz i cant practice jumps any more

(55cps) #7

well, im working on a program rn to automate the whole thing
Doing something for the community i guess

(Mc1412013) #8

@55cps said:

Carfull dont want to get flagged as a hacker by smokey the bear

(55cps) #9

dw :wink:

(bgyoshi) #10

@55cps said:
I have done this course 1.2k times in 2 days
Is there anything im missing?
Others claim to get cobalt in 45min - 3hrs

It’s just difficult, that’s all

I spent about 8 hours trying to get it myself but I did it, without a script

(55cps) #11

Welp, im shit at the game so i need to write a script xd

(Teflon Love) #12

@55cps said:

Yes, getting all the achievement farmers banned. Keep it up! <3

(55cps) #13

its gonna be based on real gameplay, so i doubt it will flag <3

(55cps) #14

Yeet

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #15

At first I was gonna make fun of you but then I realized I haven’t completed the achievement either, so I have nothing to say.
Carry on.

(kittz0r) #16

So when you get killed in DB several times you download an Aimbot?

(BBBadger) #17

@Mc1412013 said:
Used to beable to use an exploit but they removed access to the set commands. Which is the reason we can no longer acces offline mode which sucks cuz i cant practice jumps any more

Accessing the maps offline to practice jumps is still possible (use ‘switchlevel’). You’re only limited to the mercs to practice those jumps (no more Rhino trick jump practice).

It’s definitely hard, but I managed it after about 2 hours of practice if I remember correctly.

Some tips:

If you screw up at some point, don’t just ‘k’ out and restart. This will drive you insane. Continue on the course and try to do get as accurate as possible with your airstrike toss and the point where you have to climb up the staggered staircase after dropping down. (Just before the pipes and container you long jump across.) Those two variables will be the most difficult points - at least they were in my case and I can confidently assume they will be for most people as well after doing it so many times. Once you’ve gotten the hang of everything else and it’s only a matter of that flawless run, turn on some music and take breaks. Don’t do it compulsively or I swear you’ll end up pissed off lol.

The damn staircase gave me the most trouble…

(55cps) #19

@kittz0r LMAO xd
Im only making this because I’d rather waste another 10 hours programming rather
than smashing my keyboard <3

(55cps) #20

@Wintergreen said:
It’s definitely hard, but I managed it after about 2 hours of practice if I remember correctly.

Some tips:

If you @$!# up at some point, don’t just ‘k’ out and restart. This will drive you insane. Continue on the course and try to do get as accurate as possible with your airstrike toss and the point where you have to climb up the staggered staircase after dropping down. (Just before the pipes and container you long jump across.) Those two variables will be the most difficult points - at least they were in my case and I can confidently assume they will be for most people as well after doing it so many times. Once you’ve gotten the hang of everything else and it’s only a matter of that flawless run, turn on some music and take breaks. Don’t do it compulsively or I swear you’ll end up pissed off lol.

The damn staircase gave me the most trouble…

Thanks! the only breaks i took were to go to school or sleep xd
I have gotten the hang of the whole thing except the ending, I ALWAYS choke
But I also feel like im missing few longjumps here and there