1 weapon kit

(VicRattlehead) #1

Why is 1 weapon kit a reward for anything. You can’t even craft a bronze. So I grind out a level and then my arsenal case shows up. Then it opens to 1 weapon kit. That alone makes me hate. Please change it to 2 at least. 1 as an arsenal is a crime.

(x3mytiz) #2

Yep, two shits are better than only one…

(GatoCommodore) #3

@VicRattlehead said:
Why is 1 weapon kit a reward for anything. You can’t even craft a bronze. So I grind out a level and then my arsenal case shows up. Then it opens to 1 weapon kit. That alone makes me hate. Please change it to 2 at least. 1 as an arsenal is a crime.

so if next time you get another 1 weapont kit, it becomes 2.
because 1+1=2

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #4

@GatoCommodore said:

@VicRattlehead said:

so if next time you get another 1 weapont kit, it becomes 2.
because 1+1=2

Yeah, but it still sucks. It should be at least like 3. I think that’s the minimum for a gold card, I could be wrong.

(ThePigVomit) #5

I’ve got 29 since they were released, used 1 cause I was dumb. God I hope they make them marketable.

(Your worst knifemare.) #6

I’m level 40 and yet still haven’t got any. :slight_smile:

(Teflon Love) #7

@VicRattlehead said:
Why is 1 weapon kit a reward for anything.

It isn’t.

It’s probably SD’s stab at winning the Gaming Oscar for the dumbest reward possible.

The whole concept is so broken in its core that there isn’t anything constructive one can suggest to improve it. Thankfully it has no impact whatsoever on how you enjoy the game play.

Just enable the item filter to hide weapon and crafting kits so you won’t be reminded of it (and eventually them) when you browse the inventory.

(Nail) #8

hmmm, pretty sure I only had one, used it to craft a Bronze I wanted, seems useful to me

(Press E) #9

Useful when you’re level 5, don’t have enough to buy cards, and don’t already have those cards in higher rarity just from cases. But good luck getting weapon kits when you actually need them considering how rare they are. And even then, it’s a 1 in 3 chance to get your favourite card.

I’ve gained like, 60 something levels since they were added and I have 12 last I checked.

(ThePigVomit) #10

Nope, dumbest reward was the 3 hr credit boosters…absolute ass…

(Teflon Love) #11

@ThePigVomit said:
Nope, dumbest reward was the 3 hr credit boosters…absolute ass…

Agreed, it’s at least a contender. When you think about it, it translates to about 2500 credits (or about 4000 if you play ranked exclusively), which you can easily get with one or two mission cycles. :smiley:

(n-x) #12

@Nail said:
hmmm, pretty sure I only had one, used it to craft a Bronze I wanted, seems useful to me

You cant use weapon kits for crafting bronze

(Eox) #13

If anything the whole weapon kit system shows how much our current loadout system is in need of a rework. Thankfully, it’s starting this year with leads and iron being taken down. It is safe to expect that something will also be made with the whole crafting system and the weapon kits.

(ThePigVomit) #14

I thought you could use a single on a bronze. You can’t currently, it may have been in existence once, but my memory is crap.

So if it was a silver, then I was double stupid and waste 2 of them foolishly

(Artyrim) #15

@Lord_Coctus said:
I’m level 40 and yet still haven’t got any. :slight_smile:

RNGesus hates you and I wish to be unlucky as you because I have too many of them . I’m loved even though I want to be hated this time xD

(Nail) #16

@n-x said:

@Nail said:

You cant use weapon kits for crafting bronze

ya, checked, it was a silver

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #17

I’ve gotten a single weapon kit once or twice. Sucks, but not the worst thing in the world. Usually just get cases and credit boosters.

(Mc1412013) #18

Lol i have a bunch of arsenal cases i havent opened i fimd them useless any more. I opened a couple of them the other day just to find a free credit booster for when they had the credit weekend.