Would you like Splash Damage to release a source map for ET?

(DACROW) #21

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

(sock) #22

The compilicated look of Railgun is in the script not the map. Infact most of the best tricks done in ET are in the scripts. Last time I looked, all of the scripts have been given away for free! :wink:

Sock
:moo:

(bogs) #23

Where can I DL this map!!

(Sombee) #24

I really can’t imagine that being too much of a problem. As for the people knocking on your idea, just ignore it. Creativity is what makes maps fun. I don’t know if you play RTCW but there is a map called KungfuGrip, and if it was just explained to you, you probably wouldn’t even want to try it. But a lot of people really love it (and a lot hate it of course), and you still see it on servers every now and again.

Just in case that made you curious about KungfuGrip; imagine Toy Story and being able to play as the little army men. I’ve only played it a couple times myself, but the mapper who created it had quite an imagination!

(sock) #25

This map idea has been reused, remade and ported to every game engine possible. Its a Levelord idea born with the game SIN by Ritual. The very first time you see maps like this its amazing, I still remember the first time me and friend walked around “Behind Zee Bookcase”, it was awesome. :smiley:

Sock
:moo:

(GolemQ(-Q)) #26

:banana: :banana: :banana: i hope damage make a map :slight_smile: a new one. :clap:

(Blackadder_NZ) #27

Hummer is the man who made that, from PW. I remember when he was making that, asking about scripting and stuff.